My obsessive/addictive personality is ruining me

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: My obsessive/addictive personality is ruining me

Postby the key master » Mon May 26, 2014 11:58 am

Clouded wrote:
The best dream grows at a rate of 1.41

How can I measure the growth rate of my own dreams? Are you talking about the collective dream or individual dream?

Every circle can be divided into 60ths. If you take a clock, divide it into quadrants, connect the 12 to the 3 to the 6 to the 9 to the 12, you have 4 right triangles in a circle. The hypotenuse of each right triangle equals 1.41 assuming a radius of 1 which would be the rate at which you move around the circle (pythagorean theorem). Degradation and growth happen at that rate. You actually don't need fuckin pi at all. People are so fuckin dumb.

Anyway, you don't need to look any further than your own experience to measure growth rate (it's already evident). The collective dream is degrading at that rate, but there are light beings 'in front of the dream' which are upgrading the dream at that very same rate. By facing your personal nightmares you upgrade yourself into collective growth. When the Tao talks about being selfless and when these non dual idiots talk about 'there is no doer', it's that unverified statement they are parallel planing with(they're too stupid to verify it). I'm not like some of these fuckin teachers Clouded. I'd be rich as shit right now if I wanted to be. People are so stupid exploiting them for money in the name of enlightenment would be way too easy. I DO NOT TEACH ENLIGHTENMENT FOR MONEY BUT TO ADD VALUE TO LIFE. So fuck you. (not you Clouded)

Anyway, if we can get the number of people adding value to life to 50/100 we're saved. They say Jesus walked on water. Frozen water maybe. Enlightenment fuckin sucks.

I think that key master and Phil have different definitions of presence...to me there are two types of presence. The first type is being inside this body and being aware of what this body comes up with in terms of thoughts when you are conscious of your surroundings (external OR internal as in dreams) and the other type is having your mind being crystal clear of mental thought processes that try to find meaning in those thoughts (ie: NOT identifying with thoughts).

Yes seemingly our definitions were a bit in conflict. Logic tends to straighten that crap out. It's hard to create forward motion when you aren't on the same page as the one you would like to create motion with.

Btw, I just discovered this video and I thought it might interest you folk. Does anyone have anything to say about it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-Je_Nt6Cs

Cool vid. He's seems pretty sharp. I like how he talks about the relationship between the ego and the elephant. You could extend that out into the ego and the universe and notice the same shit. Also, how he talks about things which happen in future affecting what you do now. If you calculate that something is going to happen and you don't want it to you can use the laws of cause and effect to prevent it from happening. I've solved problems that don't even fuckin exist yet and am pre-selfdefended for things which might happen in 10 years from now. While I am a visionary, some of the shit I've seen ain't been pretty Clouded. New Jersey is in trouble (i need more information). America has a dark street coming its way.

Anyway, I want 100:1 odds on the Donald Trump bet. Let's go to fuckin Vegas with it. Our 3 grand against their 300 thousand. Ok if you wanna go 10:1 I'll see what I can do. How bout 50:1? Let's sit on that.
the key master

Postby Phil2 » Mon May 26, 2014 4:18 pm

the key master wrote: You actually don't need fuckin pi at all. People are so fuckin dumb.

... these non dual idiots talk about 'there is no doer'... they're too stupid ... I'm not like some of these fuckin teachers ... People are so stupid ... So fuck you.

Enlightenment fuckin sucks.

I wonder why you feel the need to use such a bad language ? Does it add something to your message ?

:?:
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby dijmart » Mon May 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Clouded wrote:Btw, I just discovered this video and I thought it might interest you folk. Does anyone have anything to say about it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-Je_Nt6Cs

Unless I misunderstood, it seems like he's saying there is no doer, like when he says when touching something hot you move your hand before the brain has even registered the information. Then, other times when the brain is making a decision, prior to knowing the information that it's going to decide on... But, then he talks about without the brain there is no doing. So, we have a paradox where there has to be a relationship between the doing (or non doer) and the brain.

Perhaps, this points in a scientific way to the relationship between the relative/absolute. Absolute sense is that there is no doer, but relatively it seems that there is....it seems like we have choice. Like, I might stay in my pj's all day long, I haven't decided yet. :lol:
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby the key master » Tue May 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Phil2 wrote:
the key master wrote: You actually don't need fuckin pi at all. People are so fuckin dumb.

... these non dual idiots talk about 'there is no doer'... they're too stupid ... I'm not like some of these fuckin teachers ... People are so stupid ... So fuck you.

Enlightenment fuckin sucks.

I wonder why you feel the need to use such a bad language ? Does it add something to your message ?

:?:

Yes it adds something to the message. :mrgreen:

In side news I don't mean to be disrespectful to the mods or the members so I'll keep the madman behind closed doors from now on. Thanks for checking me, Phil.
--j
the key master

Postby Phil2 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:33 pm

the key master wrote:In side news I don't mean to be disrespectful to the mods or the members so I'll keep the madman behind closed doors from now on. Thanks for checking me, Phil.
--j

No problem my friend ... with great pleasure ...

8)
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences