Inner Body Experience

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Inner Body Experience

Postby JimmyAce » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:33 am

On Feb. of this year I started going through a very difficult breakup from my girlfriend. It was completely accidental that I started learning about the EGO self which help me understand some things and eased the breakup situation.

I pursued more information and learned about the power of being present, this added more comfort to my situation.

Practicing being in the present was really helping cope and I had a good understanding through various books. " A Guide to the present moment by Noah Elkrief" , "Take Me To the Truth, by Nouk Shanchez" and "The Mandala of Being by Richard Moss"

To make a long story short, I am now reading Eckhart Tolle’s, The Power of Now and got to the section about feeling the inner body, he basically said stop here and try this now.

I did focus awareness into my inner body and wow, I defiantly felt an experience that I will never forget, and I’ll try to describe it, so here I go.

As I was focusing my awareness on my inner body and I was calm and It seemed to me very present, just for a split second went into a sleep state, it was no more that happen I awoke back into my awareness and had this immediate sensation of my entire inner body feeling like it was pushing against me everywhere, tingling, moving, vibrating, it was everywhere inside me and it was very very strong, I would say its kind of an electrical shock that feels fantastic and does not hurt. It was a fantastic feeling, something I have never felt before, I wasn't scared, but I felt so much joy emulating inside me, that I started to weep.

Well that’s my experience and I have focused my awareness on the inner body since, but no where near the same intensity as the first time. Each time I do focus on my inner body, I feel joy though.

Before Feb of this year I was not a spiritual person and was a skeptic by far.

Anyone reading this feel free to comment
JimmyAce

Re: Inner Body Experience

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Thank you for sharing this with us Jimmy. It got my own inner body glowing with love and respect for your endeavour here. I find that in thoughtless states of being there is left the human experience of our higher nature. And this is often called bliss, I think Eckhart uses words like joy and peace. I call it my Loving Light. My Stillness. I'm so happy that you had a difficult breakup :p so that it would lead you to your Loving Light :)

How have things been developing for you? I'd love to hear more.

Much Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Personal Experiences