Dealing with guilt-causing paranoid delusion

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Dealing with guilt-causing paranoid delusion

Postby linn18 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:54 am

Greetings all you lovely people,

I write you this message today in attempts to try to hear some wise words of yours, or better yet practices and strategies for coping with and eventually releasing any unconscious patterns of guilt which may plague my mind, or the mind of fellow others. I had felt presence for awhile, and what i thought was presence slowly turned into ego lust and i Had hurt some people and i refused to believe it. IN realization, My mind has a heavy identification with the past, and past guilts, many of which i have brought to surface.. but my mind has taken the back door and has found guilt for having felt guilty in the first place. Being stuck on the past has been serious, and although i dont see it that way i know thats its source.. IN fact, the only way I have felt liberated and escaped it(only by maybe brief seconds of now before experiencing paranoid delusion) is living for the future.. Then my ego has some sort of confidence behind it, and the paranoid delusion which I believe is usually associated with my guilt seeps somewhere else and is no longer affecting my being because otherwise, i think everyone i see and hear is talking about me and I am always in the wrong. I feel like a victim being judged by god. I know this all to be mind identification, I just dont feel it in my cells unconsciously. Now, this is a pretty intense suffering/identification, and has convinced me, unconsciously, but not consciously that I shouldnt have any sense of empowerment or care for my body and that I have no common sense and have no awareness of my body, the common sense things my body can do, and the standard feeling which makes us human. I guess a longing, apathetic dread. I have developed several disorders: some weird anxiety every now and again, sinus problems, a bladder infection, GI problems all over this happenstance. I plan on cleaning up my diet as much as possible, since i do have a sleep disorder and eating disorder which are linked together and rely on one another to work and in the end i get nothing out of either of them. This problem however has happened before my guilt and presence should allow me to relieve myself of it along with the unconscious pattern of guilt.. but if anyone has anything to offer for overall presence, wellness and quality of life, please, offer what you can.

Thanks all
linn18

Re: Dealing with guilt-causing paranoid delusion

Postby Phil2 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:22 am

linn18 wrote: i think everyone i see and hear is talking about me and I am always in the wrong. I feel like a victim being judged by god.

Well maybe you heard of a book called "The Four Agreements" written by Don Miguel Ruiz ? If not, I recommend it to you ... small book easy to read and understand, great practical stuff ...

The third agreement he exposes is "Do not make assumptions", it is precisely those kinds of assumptions he refers too, giving (guessing) to others intentions they might not have ... instead ask questions if possible, but anyway no assumptions, stick to facts ...

This agreeement is also related to the first agreement "Be impeccable with your word" which means do not speak badly neither of others nor of yourself ... when you speak badly of others (gossiping etc ...) then you might inevitably expect that others will speak badly of you ... action-reaction effect ... "do not do to others etc ..." the Golden Rule ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby dijmart » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:40 am

I hear self judgement, as well as guilt in your post. They both revolve around a belief that you could've or should've done or not done something and that you had a choice. There is no doer, just human forms (body/mind) within consciousness, whether the consciousness for your (body/mind) is conscious or unconscious is the point, but it's still consciousness. You aren't living life, you ARE life and life is "one" not separate, therefore there can not be a separate doer, only a faulty belief in one. It's time to wake up from the dream of illusion.

Who is the one who is guilty? Find the one that is guilty, when you find that one, then see who/what is doing the looking and the finding OF these emotions/thoughts? That one, that is your true Self, your true nature and that one is ALL and isn't guilty of anything and never judges. Ultimately, it's the false self (unconsciousness) that wants you to continue to be bound to the concepts of guilt and judgement. Again, find the one who is aware OF these thoughts and feelings...that is the real you. Not the false self feeling sorry for itself, no that's not it, it more subtle, in the background, just aware and watching. Find it and realize there is nothing to forgive, you had no choice in an unconscious state, you were driven by your past, memories, conditioning and belief in thoughts/emotions. Thoughts and emotions arise in consciousness you can choose to believe in them and give them your attention or not, the choice is yours. Now this is different from denial, to deny is to say they aren't there, when you know they are, if they are there you can acknowledge their presence without believing in them and without further attention being placed on them. Then they will dissipate they have no choice, it's your attention and belief that gives them power without your belief and continued attention they sink back down from where they came from...the abyss of consciousness.

But don't forget your ego and conditioning, as Tolle says, has a vast amount of momentum behind it and it will rebel at first to this new way of dealing with things, so sometimes things can seem as though they are getting worse instead of better for a time, but that's just the ego trying to have it's last hurrah... don't panic.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby linn18 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:46 pm

thanks for the message.

I just find it particularly difficult to relax and get in touch with my inner body and through that my physical body. I work with concrete and stone, 60 hours, 6 days a week and feel my body in pain everywhere, especially when i get more in touch with myself. Ive been trying yoga and meditation, but its hard to find stillness and relax, especially when its hard to make the time as i work 7am to 6PM and dont get home "comfortably" till 7 or 8 PM. Im only a student and this is a summer job, but still, I really do need the money. I find myself short of breath and not even breathing at this job. Is there any tips you could offer for me? i try to focus on my flow of breath and feel my inner body body part by body part, but its hard on the go..

thanks you two.
linn18

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:25 am

Thank you for your honest posts linn.

In my experience to date the best thing anyone can do for themselves is tell themselves they love themselves with true feeling every moment they are able. The universe operates via the law of attraction. What you focus on, will be drawn to you. If you think about the problems that you have, more problems will come to you. If you think about how much you love yourself, love will come to you. Not necessarily romantic love, more a feeling of being in love with everything that is. Like having that warm glowing feeling in your heart that you get when you are reunited with a loved one and hug at the station. Imagine having that all the time! That is your birthright and you can claim it any time you want.

If you tell yourself in your mind 'I love myself!' And really really mean it. The more you do it the more the patterns of victimisation and doubt and worry will be replaced by patterns of self respect, loving and joy. Like how the water of a fresh spring erode the earth deeper and deeper allowing fresh water to follow the same route more easily. The universe will align in a way that will create a more joyous experience for you here and now. You will find yourself in a job that is more relaxed and enjoyable. This will be yours if you choose it through your intention. If you choose to love yourself with every thought.

Here is a link to a book that you may find helpful. It's by a young Silicon Valley businessman who went from depression to a loving and fulfilled life just by telling himself he loved himself every day.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1570 ... ends-on-it

If you are interested in finding out more about law of attraction I'd recommend the Abraham-Hicks video below. Other LoA videos may be full of 'get rich quick!' 'Find your perfect partner!' style ideas. I feel Abraham get to the deeper truth of it as a fundamental universal force. If you haven't seen someone channel before (as I hadn't before I saw this video) you may find it a bit unusual. Just follow your heart and see where that takes you :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTb6mKAwftA

I hope this is helpful to you. Much love to you in your journey,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Personal Experiences