Light body integration

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Light body integration

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello you wonderful people ;)

I thought I'd write up my recent and ongoing experience of light body integration, as it may be helpful to others and it's something fun to do while I can barely move!

My understanding of this is fairly hazy so if any others out there have experience of this I'd be curious for your input.

The way I see it in my current understanding, there is a direction awakening can go, where your higher self becomes more fully incorporated into your physical body. This experience is different to that done by many previous enlightened masters who deserted the body and transcended. In the light body integrated experience, the master remains within the physical body, but the body becomes more than it previously was. The body becomes self healing and highly energised. Little sleep is required but the individual is capable of maintaining an extremely high level of energy with less food. The food becomes energised by the body much more efficiently. Health foods are not required, the body can energise any food to become what it needs. The senses become much more acute, precise. This gives the master much more freedom to enjoy, explore and create the physical experience.

The down side to this, is that the integration process can be quite .. difficult. The body has to let go of the old energies it has held onto for so long to enable the new light body energies to integrate into physical reality. Commonly, people report this means feeling like a dying 90 year old for a period of time. For me, this is a great description! (Great might not be the right word...haha!) I've been feeling so heavy over the last few weeks I have to literally drag myself around at times. The pressure of it is so intense I feel like I could fall through the floor boards. I'm also very drained, fatigued. Sometimes my chest is so heavy I can hardly breath. I thought I was dying at one point. I reached that point where I was lying in my bed, totally unable to move, with no one in the house and no energy to call out even if there was, and I just said to myself 'so this is how I'm going to die' truly believing I was. Haha! I also feel like my body is moving through space. Like I'm accelerating, or decelerating. Turning left or right, up or down. Which is nauseating, but also quite fun sometimes! More recently I've been having pounding headaches and cold shivers running all over my skin. Through a wonderful quirk of the universe I stumbled on a teacher who teaches light body integration and a forum where many people are going through it too. It's great to hear other people's experiences :) we dilute each other's pain haha!

Medically, my doctor thought I had glandular fever (which I may have had a little while ago, and which was involved somehow in triggering my integration) but now my tests come back perfectly healthy. It's funny watching the medical profession stumble through it's largely incompassionate investigations. 'You're a healthy 27 year old. You shouldn't be feeling like this. ...*sly eyebrow* how are you feeling, 'mentally'' haha! We can't find anything wrong so you must be insane! It's a shame I can't tell my work that I'm integrating my light body. The doctors notes have been working so far.

It's funny, I resisted this for a long time, thinking there was some drug I needed to take or some food I needed to eat in order to get healthy again so I could go back to work. But now I don't care about that. I won't take any drugs they give me. And if work has a problem with it I'll just quit. Problems solved! I don't know how long this process will take, but I do know that the best thing I can do is let it happen. Resisting it will just drag it out.

Love you all,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Re: Light body integration

Postby sumbrero23 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:20 am

I liked to read your experiences dealing with your pain-body. I had similar experiences recently: a heavy energy rising in my body, in the back of my eyes, in my stomach and my chest. When I have this feelings, for the ego, it's an horrible experience. For awareness it's a good oportunity to grow, to infuse more light into your body-mind. If you noticed this, adding thinking to this sensations, can increase the intensitiy of those sensations. You know, the ''history of me'' self-pity, regrets, guilt, and so on... I think if one explore this pain deeply, with curiosity, a new opportunity for growing has been created!
sumbrero23

Postby sumbrero23 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:28 am

In other words, to make friends with the pain, inviting it and letting it express FULLY.
sumbrero23

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:06 am

Wonderful words my friend :)

I hadn't even considered using an Ekhartian phrase like pain-body for this. Heavy energy rising, being expressed, not my enemy but my friend .. Yes, yes, yes. :)

Thank you for this,

Much love to you,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Personal Experiences