Kundalini triggering

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Kundalini triggering

Postby sumbrero23 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:29 am

I won't lie to you, recently I've been smoking some Marijuana, and I start to notice a heavy energy and dark thoghts coming to my head (pain-body?). Sometimes it gets so intense that I have to go to lie down in my bed. I really don't understand why this is happening, but those are the sympthoms, and also a lot of paranoia. Listening sounds outside my house and thinking someone is coming to kill me. I mean, this are not only thoughts, but very heavy emotions inside of my body. From head to toe. My heart starts beating strongly.

Besides that, reading on the internet, I encounter with something called ''Kundalini energy''. A well-known concept inside of the New Age world, which I wasn't aware of. And it totally fits with my experience. A lot of people go through this energetic waves in their bodies and don't understand very much what is happening. It's not a very pleasant moment. As I have understood, they say this repressed energy is trying to be released and when it does, brings a transformation in consciousness with it.

I'm not an addict, I use weed in recreational ways, I don't even smoke an entire joint, only some hits to get my consciousness floating. When the effect is gone, my body stabilizes itself. But I find this a very intersting experience. The drug is triggering this, but was meant to happen anyways. Tolle also speaks about ''transmutation of pain'' and in my opinion he is reffering to the same thing.

What's your view on this?
sumbrero23

Re: Kundalini triggering

Postby Phil2 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:14 am

sumbrero23 wrote:What's your view on this?

Drop the 'weed' ... and also drop alcohol, tobacco smoking and coffee and all eating disorders and addictions ... this is the starting point ... self discipline ... and 'discipline' does not mean here the use of force, but rather the 'listening' to your real needs, listen to your body and to your heart ...

No one ever said spirituality was an 'easy' way ... it is 'simple' but not 'easy' ... because of your bad habits ... and erroneous beliefs and identities ('conditioning') ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby sumbrero23 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 am

Phil2 wrote:Drop the 'weed' ... and also drop alcohol, tobacco smoking and coffee and all eating disorders and addictions ... this is the starting point ... self discipline ... and 'discipline' does not mean here the use of force, but rather the 'listening' to your real needs, listen to your body and to your heart ...

No one ever said spirituality was an 'easy' way ... it is 'simple' but not 'easy' ... because of your bad habits ... and erroneous beliefs and identities ('conditioning') ...

Im actually changing my food choices and this and that. The point I was trying to make here was the experience, not the drug. But I had to mention it. As I said, I'm not getting high all day long! I want to get some insight of what happened, because it was not a common thing for me.
sumbrero23

Postby Phil2 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:40 am

sumbrero23 wrote:
Phil2 wrote:Drop the 'weed' ... and also drop alcohol, tobacco smoking and coffee and all eating disorders and addictions ... this is the starting point ... self discipline ... and 'discipline' does not mean here the use of force, but rather the 'listening' to your real needs, listen to your body and to your heart ...

Im actually changing my food choices and this and that. The point I was trying to make here was the experience, not the drug. But I had to mention it. As I said, I'm not getting high all day long! I want to get some insight of what happened, because it was not a common thing for me.

What happened to you is a 'warning' ... take it seriously ... or ... accept the consequences of your own decisions ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby sumbrero23 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 am

Phil2 wrote:

What happened to you is a 'warning' ... take it seriously ... or ... accept the consequences of your own decisions ...

No regrets. To me is an experience to learn, not a mistake. That's why I'm sharing this, maybe someone can relate to it...
sumbrero23

Postby alex » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:48 am

I've had that experience while smoking pot, also taking LSD. I think it can bring to awareness deep emotional wounding and hidden belief systems. The drugs do have the ability to take you deeper into yourself and see things. Can be tough if you don't have the right mindset about it, it sounds like you do. Can you be with all those big dark feelings without turning away in resistance and fear? I would do 'The Work' on the belief systems running about it, it's a method Byron Katie came up with. Helped me loads! You can google her.
alex

Postby slow ride » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Phil2 wrote:
sumbrero23 wrote:What's your view on this?

Drop the 'weed' ... and also drop alcohol, tobacco smoking and coffee and all eating disorders and addictions ... this is the starting point ... self discipline ... and 'discipline' does not mean here the use of force, but rather the 'listening' to your real needs, listen to your body and to your heart ...

Lose the dope and alcohol for sure!!! Horrible crap. It doesn't get you high or take you deep inside, it turns you inside out and sideways and deceives you into thinking that is something valuable. They fire up the chattering monkey thinker. Wrong direction.

The coffee, however (dark roast, oily Indonesian beans, fresh ground, nice and strong in a press), is negotiable...

Kundalini energy is serious stuff. Only way to control and manage it is to wear a turban on your head.
slow ride

Postby karmarider » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:11 pm

You may want to consider that what you're experiencing is anxiety. There are straightforward and effective techniques to deal with anxiety.

I understand the strong tendency in spirituality towards labeled mystical concepts like Kundalini energy--there is no shortage of new age and old age conceptual views. While I don't dismiss them, I do try to stay true to my observation and experience.
karmarider

Postby sumbrero23 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 pm

karmarider wrote:You may want to consider that what you're experiencing is anxiety. There are straightforward and effective techniques to deal with anxiety.

I understand the strong tendency in spirituality towards labeled mystical concepts like Kundalini energy--there is no shortage of new age and old age conceptual views. While I don't dismiss them, I do try to stay true to my observation and experience.

It's just that I didn't found a better description to it. Not only anxiety, but other intense emotions were rising in my body.

slow ride wrote:Lose the dope and alcohol for sure!!! Horrible crap. It doesn't get you high or take you deep inside, it turns you inside out and sideways and deceives you into thinking that is something valuable. They fire up the chattering monkey thinker. Wrong direction.

The coffee, however (dark roast, oily Indonesian beans, fresh ground, nice and strong in a press), is negotiable...

Kundalini energy is serious stuff. Only way to control and manage it is to wear a turban on your head.

It's true. Seems like you had experienced it. But let's be clear, drugs are tools. Right? I think it's not good to generalize just because it didn't work for you at that precise moment. There are amazing and terrible experiences. And from both one can learn.

Do you know how to handle that energy? as I said it was too much, I had to lay down in my bed. Never happend to me before.
sumbrero23

Postby slow ride » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:52 pm

So Darshan Chakra Kriya

I just started myself recently. Building my time up. Yet, already, stuff is happening.

Turban comment was just comedy, not serious.
SDCK is serious.
slow ride

Postby sumbrero23 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:55 am

slow ride wrote:So Darshan Chakra Kriya

I just started myself recently. Building my time up. Yet, already, stuff is happening.

Turban comment was just comedy, not serious.
SDCK is serious.

Good trip. Just what I was looking for! :lol: This woman in youtube is saying that this kind of meditation works at the subconsciouss mind. I'll try tomorrow, thanks for your comment.
sumbrero23

Postby slow ride » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 pm

My experiences with SDCK so far are:
1. The abdominal control is not easy, really fast; they say start w one pump not three
2. Strange fatigue (normal they say)
3. Headaches like I've never had before (normal early karmic cleaning they say)

Other people I know have had additional experiences like:
4. They had to stop drinking alcohol at even the casual evening-glass-of-wine level because even that small amount made them feel nauseous and lousy the next day; they weren't inebriated after a glass, but they felt horrible as if they'd drunk a gallon

My headaches are centered precisely where my pituitary gland sits; pituitary gland associated with third eye they say; so, my early experience with SDCK is telling me that this just might in fact be something very serious

Other good news: no loss of appetite for a press of über strong java in the morning
slow ride

Postby SJD » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:27 pm

You're lucky in a way to notice what is happening to you when you smoke it. There are people who smoke it and don't realize that their getting more and more anxious and more and more paranoid even when they're not high. Paranoic thoughts carry a lot of pulling force from your conciousness and in my opinion is a detriment to your "enlightenment"

sumbrero23 wrote:As I have understood, they say this repressed energy is trying to be released and when it does, brings a transformation in consciousness with it.

This is just a thought. Who would you be without this thought.

A transformation in consciousness cannot be brought with time. It can only be brought now.

What is it in you that seeks an experience from marijuana? Does it cease when you're high? Does it cease when you're not high?
SJD

Return to Personal Experiences