Purposely creating changes in my internal world

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: Purposely creating changes in my internal world

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:59 pm

All I can say to that post above ^ is this: :D
Enlightened2B

Re: Purposely creating changes in my internal world

Postby TemporalDissonance » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:15 am

EnterZenFromThere wrote: I see great benefit in highlighting this. I see little benefit in propagating the small and isolated Perspective that there is no person. I see this Perspective as one of Fear. Of Constriction. Of 'No'. The way of the Light is of Love.

While I agree with this statement, I equally agree with the perspective of "there is no person". As I understand, there are Levels of Understanding. Awakening, realization of "no-self", and similar teachings are one level of realization and understanding. Once this is experienced/understood, it doesn't prevents us from understanding further or beyond. However, this is a much needed perspective... only until it is mastered.

Like how once we learned the multiplication tables, we didn't add 12 by itself 12 times to get 144. Not to mention when we get our hands on the calculator.... :D

"There is no person" only refers to the "little me". However, it doesn't explain what we really are entirely either. Consciousness and "I am" may or may not be as final either. If realizing "there is no person" is the ultimate, why else would we be here discussing any further? :lol:
TemporalDissonance

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences