Pain body, pressure in the head

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: Pain body, pressure in the head

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Thanks for the conversation folks.

I've kind of stopped looking at teachings (although I do still look from time to time when needed) and have really tried to incorporate my own experience to formulate my perspective which, like Jack, is constantly evolving with the addition of new insight. I think teachings can really help for those who are so stuck in their minds, to see that presence is really all there is at the core and there is no separation in presence. But, it's the creativity of our uniqueness which is where actual living comes in, in my opinion.

I've started seeing, through the interactions with every day relationships with other people and even other things and seeing how perspectives upon perspectives are formed and interacted with. It's helped me really to empathize with others, to see where perspectives stem from in others and understanding how each of us has had unique life experiences which have conditioned us, but yet everything is interconnected in a web of cause and effect.

When I can really step out of the limited scope of my own limited perspective and truly feel that (as Jen says) I am not the CEO of the universe, meaning, my perspective is only my own limited perspective, I've already broadened that perspective and aligned with a higher vibration of energy, closer to love, and that to me, is what spirituality is, as there is only love, when empathy takes over. Nothing to defend, nothing to prove. That's where the study of NDE's have helped me at least. In addition, I've stopped trying to figure out where consciousness comes from. Awakening to me was step one and now trying to raise my vibrational level as high as can be to merely be the love that is the core of my being and allow that love to permeate my unique conscious perspective is my purpose I feel, at least from an inner level. Being as close to love in every situation possible.

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
Speaking of Oneness and Individuality, I've been learning things about the Earth related to that. A friend of mine says that all other species of physical life-form exist with a collective consciousness, lacking individual souls. All except humans. Earth is an experiment of individual souled forms. To see if they can 'work' (can't think of the right word) correctly. It's something to do with great growth being possible through the separation of individually souled beings. But it is risky because of, well just look at everything going in in the world! But the formula has been tweaked and it's worked! We're a success! So, I see it that we're here to embrace our individual uniqueness, while also embracing our Oneness with All. It sounds like you see it that way too :)

Very interesting Jack. Differs a bit from what I've read in various NDE accounts that souls inhabit anything and everything potentially from a person to a dog to a tree. Ultimately, the collective consciousness of an animal would be the same consciousness of a human, with varying levels of awareness as I would see it.

I don't have any problem with any method someone chooses for themselves. But I get a slight eye twitch when I see someone putting down their own beautiful, uniqueness because someone else has told them they must fit into a specific mould. Dance that dance if you like, for as long as you like, but, as someone who did, and now doesn't, I'd like to offer my perspective and advice not to. Your own Divinity is so magnificent it can easily walk it's own way, if it is allowed to. The human is the gatekeeper - the One that chooses whether or not to Allow. If it opens the gate to the Divine, the Divine flows through, and the gatekeeper is transformed into the Divine. Of course it is all Divine. But only when the gate from unknowing to Knowing is opened does the actuality of this Glorification take place. I'm pretty sure I just made that word up - but that's ok, because I Am the Divine Creator That I Am :P

Let me ask you Jack. What's your take on dealing with unconscious/suppressed emotions? Like you, I think we are here to express that uniqueness through any physical form possible, especially humanness. But, I think so many of us have suppressed emotions (from years and years of society telling us how to deal with our emotions, which not only contribute to unconscious 'reactions', but also build up in the physical body as health issues) that emotional healing is often necessary.

Would love your take on this.
Enlightened2B

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:38 am

Thanks E2B, lovely post :)

Here is my take on dealing with suppressed emotions.

All emotion-forms and thought-forms are Life-forms. Life-forms require energy to live. The energy the enlivens forms originates from Us as the Root of Every Being. Our attention draws energy into specific forms. Our Will gives Life to Our Creativity. To experience a human experience devoid of the emotion-forms and thought-forms that We have Created as it, We must learn to focus our attention in a way that moves energy away from what we do not desire, and to what we do desire. Not attending to emotion-forms and thought-forms is enough to allow them to die. They are transient, as all forms are, so will die (e.g. Change into a different form) without our attention. Speaking of deeply suppressed forms this is a case of going deeper into our Knowing of ourself. The deeper we do, the brighter we shine, to illuminate the unknowing of our unconsciousness into the knowing of our consciousness. It is important to remember that we have created all these forms, no matter how inappropriate they may seem to us now, we must respect that we created them. Move into them with love in a way that is respectful and appreciative of the service they have given. Like when an old man working in a job comes to the time when he must retire, because he doesn't know how to use the latest computer equipment, he should be treated with respect and allowed to move on, rather than being humiliated and forced out. Every form gives a lifetime of service. Every form deserves our most gracious and deepest respect for fulfilling it's duty perfectly. They are utterly beautiful and perfect. Without exception. Know them as Us. Move into them as Us. With Love. Acknowledge them and their service with respect and appreciation. Explain that something else is needed now. Explain that the light is here now. Explain that the body and mind existing here is now the light and it is time for them to move on so let the light shine. Thank them. And they dissolve. And the Light Is.

With continued alignment with Yourself. With continued identification with Yourself. Your Creativity increases. What you Will becomes. I Am That I Am. Over time this becomes more and more confident and pure and directed. So that the attention is not misdirected into self doubt or random emotions/thoughts. This is the way in the Higher Realms of Creation. And it is the way here, if we Will it to Be. As Above so Below.

In my personal experience, bringing attention into the feeling and thought levels of my human experience with clarity and love shine my light through into the becoming of the light. Should I be unable to focus in a way that is appropriate for me to cleanse myself at these subtle levels, then Life arranges for physical events where I am challenged in a way that brings these forms to the fore. For example, I now find myself leaving my job and setting up a professional band. A challenging situation where uncertainty exists in abundance, highlighting self-doubt in me. A new role where leadership, management, creativity, self-confidence, intelligence, wisdom, inter-relationship skills etc. must be employed and balanced with my other ongoing life purposes (e.g. The advancement of my experience of non-physical phenomena, the continued alignment as myself etc). Under such challenges I align with myself continually and the answer clarifies. All my life purposes unite within alignment with myself.

Thank you for the question. Apologies for the long winded answer. I used the question as a way of moving through some difficult issues I've been having and it's helped enormously to clarify my focus. Thanks!

Love

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Enlightened2B » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Beautiful Jack. I can resonate so greatly with everything you've written.

For me, it's all about feeling those e-motions by going through them and bringing them to light. Then when we can feel them there, without unconsciously reacting from them, and we can really direct our attention consciously because there will be no seemingly random e-motions/thoughts occurring at that point. I see every e-motion/thought form occurs from previous experiences that have either been suppressed or believed in some manner. I think people and events come into our lives intentionally as an opportunity to reflect those emotions onto our experience as an opportunity to put our attention towards them or not. I don't see any randomness in our existence here. Honesty I believe is the first step towards love in this direction. Allowing what is to be, in the knowing (as you say) of ourselves, changing what can be changed and living life from there.

Thanks again Jack.
Enlightened2B

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Ahhh it's such a joy to speak with a kindred spirit! I see no randomness in our encounter here.

I love your way. There are so many. But this one is yours! So it can be nothing but right for you! I love you for embracing your way! :D it makes me very happy!

I'm so glad you see there is more to this than passively abiding as you are. I see us as active Creators, not passive watchers.

And in that knowing I am ready now to create love here. With ever greater clarity and direction. It's time!!!

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences