Some grazy shit

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Some grazy shit

Postby 51sth » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:41 am

I went into the madness :). I found my twin flame (similar to soulmate, not the same, but half of youre soul). I felt whole, cried, felt deep connection to nature and started to question reality. I had sex whit my twin flame without even being physically present. It was hard because I believed to the spiritual world and letting go of something so beautiful seemed impossible. I've not been hospitalised, I do my work and stuff, nothing so serious and I am here to see that this is grazy.

Byron Katie did safe me from drowning to the believes which ultimately lead to asylum. The trick was for me to not believe totally to anything. This is the grazyness I see in this world that people do believe their toughts and now, with all my experience I see this that all mental disorders come from thoughts. Even physical pain originate from thought because when you get some it means you are in your head and not in your body and the misperceptions cause the pain which ultimately rise from thoughts and this is reality at work to return you to home/presence through pain. Well, I don't care if this is right really, because I know it isn't.

This all seems to come so fast in my life.. the last 10 months has been really lightening.
51sth

Re: Some grazy shit

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Great stuff 51sth! I had some stuff with twin flame activation too - I realised it was just more limited concepts for me to let go of to free myself into the unlimitedness of Our Pure Beingness.

I see you wrote this a month ago - how are you doing now? Keep letting go and Being as you ARE!!!

Love!!!

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Re: Some grazy shit

Postby 51sth » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:22 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:Great stuff 51sth! I had some stuff with twin flame activation too - I realised it was just more limited concepts for me to let go of to free myself into the unlimitedness of Our Pure Beingness.

I see you wrote this a month ago - how are you doing now? Keep letting go and Being as you ARE!!!

Love!!!

Jack

Hi Jack! Nice to hear from you :)

I believe that the twin flame, soul mate etc. experiences are just our inner experiences. Nothing we cannot find inside of us. They are words to describe inner experience which arise from the moment. Nothing to cling therefore.

I'm doing good, thanks for asking, but I am still struggling with romantic relationships. I found out that I feel insecure in them and when I do I don't behave like I would lovingly normally do. I think this comes from my childhood when love needed to be earned. I know this isn't true, but I haven't internalized it yet. I wish I knew how.. maybe I do, just need the time..
51sth

Return to Personal Experiences