Do you experience this as well?

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Do you experience this as well?

Postby postwins » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 am

Howdy!

After a period of unconsciousness, I am once again effortlessly back "in the zone." That's how I describe it to my wife, who is naturally a very loving and supporting person, though not very interested in self-inquiry. She knows she likes it when I'm Here though, I think. The effect that it has on my two girls is also amazing. When I am peaceful, they are peaceful. I lucked out and had a whole week of great weather and little responsibility, and the tried-and-true sit a the park method is great. Those geese sure can teach about Reality!

Anyway, I've been through all this once before. I felt "moved" to read these boards and contribute a little, who knows why?

And on to the question. Last time, and this time, there is the experience of physical symptoms: pain/pressure where the third eye chakra is located, night sweats, hot flashes, and...diarrhea?

I'm not concerned, I assume it's some sort of physical adjustment to the change in frequency. I'm just curious to know if this happens to anyone else.

- Jason

***Edit: Adding some to my recent "personal experience."***

Well, I at least figured out the constant pressure in my third eye area. I have a buddy who I have been very close to since middle school, who has also come to a realization about his true nature, albeit through a very different path. He has worked hard to master a particular brand of Kung Fu, and has studied other Eastern martial arts. He also meditates, practices energy manipulation, etc. He came up about 7 hours to stay the weekend.

He was able to tell me that I just had some of my "attention" trapped there - although he calls it Intention, meaning the focusing of Awareness' perception onto a focal point, sort of. The language is bad. At any rate, after a little practice I can move that Intention freely, or just be in the body without the pressure accumulating.

Some other interesting byproducts of my spiritual development, also. When we sit together in Awareness, one of us can gather energy in a specific location and the other can feel where it is. He can even "light up" my chakras by focusing on them, which is a very odd sensation.

This morning my wife had a headache. A quick google search showed me how to pull the energy out of her head and dump it. While I was doing it, I could feel in my own head where the pain was. She said it felt "99%" percent better, and also mentioned that I sucked some of the water out of her ear from when she took a shower. Interesting stuff!

Just thought that some here might have some interest in the "physical" side of spiritual development.
One problem, one solution.
postwins

Re: Do you experience this as well?

Postby infinitesoul » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi, everyone!

First of all, posting here is a honor to me.
Please, be patient with me because english is not my mother tongue. 8)

Maybe this question doesn´t fit in this topic, but i´m gonna give it a try....

Recently, i was doing a research about meditation and chakras and decided do try meditating.
So, i went on youtube and found a huge number of videos promising help with open of the chakras.
I played some of this videos, and started meditating for a entire week, about 40 minutes each day.

But something very strange happend! Suddenly, i was able too see eyes looking to me. Different eyes that come and go...
I also saw a pyramid with the eye on the top, as the egypt symbol and the Iluminatti symbol.
I also saw a golden Horus eye. The right eye of Horus more specifically.

After this, i´m afraid to continue with the process of meditation. Is there something evil on it?

Have anybody here ever seen this sort of things during meditation??
What is the explain for that?
infinitesoul

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi postwins and infinite.

Infinite, you've accidentally (I assume) posted this in someone else's thread. To start a new post go back to 'personal experiences' and click the 'NEWTOPIC' button. I'm glad you posted this though as I would have missed postwins thread without it.

To you infinite, I can offer some advice from my own experiences regarding a fear of evil and the opening of third eye visions. I find there is an enormous underappreciation of fear and darkness within the spiritual communities of the world. Fear and darkness are the polar opposite of love and light. However, this does not make them 'bad' - 'good' and 'bad' only exist within our perceptions. Both dark AND light are required for the advancement of Creation. Too much of either hinders the development of Life - too much dark/cold and you freeze, too much light/heat and you burn.

Fear is a healthy response to a new situation. The opening of your Third Eye is full of new experiences. Many of these can be interpreted with fear if your past experience has led you to believe much things are fearful. Rather than labeling this new experience as bad, try acknowledging the fear as it arises. Your fear is like a living being that is trying to make it's voice heard within you. Allow it's voice to be heard and let it teach you it's lessons. This should allow your fear to unfurl and unblock the energies within it allowing further development of your third eye experiences - leading to more subtle perception and the ability to perceive deeper fears within you.

As far as I'm aware, this process of exploring, expanding and refining our fears (and desires) is an unending process that not occurs within all forms of life. The more you are willing to explore the experiences that trigger your inner fears, the greater your potential to grow into a magnificent life form worthy of access to your inner energies of life and death.

I hope that helps. I'd encourage you to keep posting about your experiences here - if only to satisfy my personal curiosity :P
EnterZenFromThere

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Postwins,

I loved your post. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I wish I had a friend going through similar experiences to me so I could explore the spiritual connection as you and your friend are. I have a friend who is very supportive and curious about my experiences, though he hasn't awakened to any direct experience (at least not yet...I have a feeling he will).

Would you like to talk more about your story? I'm always curious about the background of people awakening. What their life was like before - what they feel triggered their awakening - where they feel this will take them etc.

In answer to your OP, I've certainly had those symptoms. Interestingly, I was doing some work with my guides on exploring my Third Eye energies just before I saw this post. It sounds like you've got it all under control - but I'll write about mine regardless. I got pressure in points all over my body and in many different ways. Sometimes my entire body is affected by immense gravity - like I'm being crushed or like gravity has reversed and I'm being pulled and pushed around while I'm just sat in a chair. I found this quite difficult to deal with initially though a quick visit to an energy healer helped a lot in the short term and in the longer term I'm learning how to relax into the feeling which is resulting in wonderful energetic openings. It feels as though these experiences are a test where I'm forced into situations that make me feel extremely vulnerable (I've always been nervous of people, so feeling like I'm floating while I'm talking to someone is a big challenge for me). By facing these challenges I'm learning how to be at peace with my own deep rooted fears - resulting in my humanity feeling much more homely.

I get night sweats too - for me it's from very intense nightmares. As my experiences within the Astral Reality (where I go when I dream) refine I'm growing in my awareness of what I'm doing there. I create nightmares for myself to experience my fears and learn how to be comfortable with them. Sometimes they are too intense and I wake up drenched in sweat. Other times I learn how to balance my fears within the dream and the dream ends peacefully. An example when I didn't balance the dream: I was moving objects from one place to another. I knew they had to be successfully moved. One object was a small mouse. I found it extremely difficult to move it. The desire to complete my goal became very strong and I tried to force the mouse to move. As I did, it distorted into a terrifying demonic create trying to claw and bite it's way from my hand. It was extremely intense and I had to return to my physical body. A time when I balanced the dream: I was taken captive by a group of nightmarish vampires [if you've ever read the Dune books, they were like the Harkonnen]. They placed a device on my wrist that clamped into my flesh and drained the blood from me (I've always felt uncomfortable about my wrists, especially when thinking about blood - so having this thing on my wrist was very intense). This time, I didn't try and force anything in the dream to change. I allowed the device to be there. I acknowledged the discomfort of it but just allowed it. That helped a lot and I didn't have any trouble that night [if I remember correctly, I slowly changed the dream into a different experience - patiently and with ease].

postwins wrote:Just thought that some here might have some interest in the "physical" side of spiritual development.

I'm very glad you did. It's a topic that I don't see discussed here often and one that I think is under appreciated.

I'd love to hear more if you feel like talking about it.
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Manyana » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:58 am

infinitesoul wrote:Hi, everyone!

First of all, posting here is a honor to me.
Please, be patient with me because english is not my mother tongue. 8)

Maybe this question doesn´t fit in this topic, but i´m gonna give it a try....

Recently, i was doing a research about meditation and chakras and decided do try meditating.
So, i went on youtube and found a huge number of videos promising help with open of the chakras.
I played some of this videos, and started meditating for a entire week, about 40 minutes each day.

But something very strange happend! Suddenly, i was able too see eyes looking to me. Different eyes that come and go...
I also saw a pyramid with the eye on the top, as the egypt symbol and the Iluminatti symbol.
I also saw a golden Horus eye. The right eye of Horus more specifically.

After this, i´m afraid to continue with the process of meditation. Is there something evil on it?

Have anybody here ever seen this sort of things during meditation??
What is the explain for that?

I went through a phase in meditation where I would see one eye a lot, it's a bit unnerving at first because it feels so other, like it's someone looking at you. But after a while I quite liked it when it would pop up. If it feels like its getting too much though, you could try open eye meditation for a while, I actually prefer it.
Manyana

Return to Personal Experiences