Fatigue and Exhaustion after Surrender

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Fatigue and Exhaustion after Surrender

Postby ezwirn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:38 pm

Hello all you humans,

After months of deep exhaustion and dead-end suffering (The only way out is not to want to find a way out, but I still wanted a way out), I finally had a deep surrender, a total acceptance of nothingness. It may have coincided with a chakra release or something, but it was largely due to reaching a deep rock bottom after years of mental suffering and, of course, reading the Power of Now.

Since then, instead of bliss, I have been totally exhausted 24/7 for 7 months now. It is not due to illness, though it functions like chronic fatigue. I imagine I would be quite worried if I still believed my thoughts and hadn't undergone the deepest acceptance. I feel my awareness constantly working on blockages from past pain, in my chest, neck, head and crown. Also, there is a certain meaninglessness and apathy, not born of negative thought or emotion but utter weariness. My understanding right now is that my energy is going completely to healing and integration of higher vibration energy, and I have none to work with.

My question: is anyone going through something similar? Have you heard of this process accompanying awakening before? I just came across an article by Jim Tolles: http://www.spiritualawakeningprocess.co ... itual.html

Love to all,
Ethan
ezwirn

Re: Fatigue and Exhaustion after Surrender

Postby DavidB » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:36 am

It could be a nutritional deficiency, like a B12 deficiency for example.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Re: Fatigue and Exhaustion after Surrender

Postby dijmart » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:30 am

Energy work can happen in the body with awakening, but before assuming this is causing your exhaustion I would suggest seeing a doctor specifically for this it could be a number of things including your thyroid.

I had horrendous exhaustion last year for months also, however it seems one of the medications I had been on for years was all of a sudden causing fatigue...once it was stopped I was fine.

Then, this spring I had terrible memory problems that were extreme...winds up my vitamin d level was almost nonexistent at only 5. Now that I've been on supplements for a few months my memory is back to normal.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Return to Personal Experiences