I should never had read Osho's books

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

I should never had read Osho's books

Postby imago dei » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Im trembling. I used to agree with him, till i realized that way of life is creepy, dont want to be like that anymore.
Ok, i already wrote some posts where i claim that i feel trapped in "traditional" relationships, went to a psychologist and said it has deep roots in my childhood, since both my parents are like that, especially my mom. But this is not the point.
Osho claims that love is a game, it's no relationship (these are traps) and so on. Im trembling and feeling so bad, if the whole world where like that, how would we live?! I dont want to be like him.
Sorry, i needed to tell someone that. I think a close relationship is worth and no play at all, playing can hurt someone's feeling and it's not fair.
Any opinion about it??
Greetings.
Know thyself.
imago dei

Re: I should never had read Osho's books

Postby end » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:48 am

I think that you shouldn't take so deeply Osho's words. My opinion is that he doesn't mean "game" in some bad way. You should enjoy your feelings of love, not to make them so seriously and to feel bad.
end

Postby imago dei » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:34 pm

It just gave me a very bad feeling, for my reasons. I threw it away, maybe it's just not the right moment for me to read stuff like that. I still think love in a relationship is worth it, currently having nostalgia of it.
Know thyself.
imago dei

Postby imago dei » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Btw End, it seems that most people (even myself probably) take words very seriously about matter of love.
Just saying "i dont want to see you today", "you are not obliged towards me" can have a very bad impact on people. Just an exemple: once by bf at the beginning asked me about my plans on the future and i say "i use to live the moment" (it was just the first weeks). Then my friends said it sound very bad, like im not taking things seriously.
Btw i still think there must be "the one" somewhere, a person that we simply like and love more than others. It happened to me in the past, to be madly in love with someone (many times)....i guess romantic love is possible only between 2 persons. Unfortunately it's long time that i dont feel those strong emotions.
Know thyself.
imago dei

Return to Personal Experiences