A cry for help

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

A cry for help

Post by Lianna » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Hello there everyone.

I came back here, after a whirling time in my life, in which everything changed. I did things I had never imagined doing, and things around me happened that I never imagined happening. I broke free of things I desperately wanted to break free of. And experienced the most beautiful inner experiences feelings of freedom. Feeling energy and new things for the first time. But, changing everything comes with a price. It means that you have to let go of things, the solid but emprisoning foundation you had etc. And I am terrified.

I have deep troubles, now. And feel like a whirling storm that can go into explode mode any time of the day. With 'explode', I mean that my painbody takes over completely, and I get lost in pain, anger, dispair, fear etc, so much that I fear I might do something to myself. Hours later, I am ok again and wonder how it happened. But then the next day, I go into the same madness.
I walked over a bridge two days ago and suddenly found myself looking down and truly considering a jump.
I feel that going to a regular therapist has no use whatsoever. And the only place I could think of going.. was here.
Eckharts teachings have always helped.
I was wondering if there is anyone here that I can share with in private, because sharing my story on the forum feels too exposed.

A cry for help. From me.

Re: A cry for help

Post by jukai » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi Lianna,

I can relate to what you're going through.

Feel free to send me a private message to share more details. I cannot promise that I will have some solutions for you, but at least I will read what you have to say and maybe it will help you to just write it out.

- Jukai

Re: A cry for help

Post by erict » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:39 am

It almost feels like most who come to these or similar teachings, are driven by some form of suffering. But then it becomes a catalyst for growth/transformation. So I believe many here, would be able to relate, and perhaps you could even search for older discussions and find something valuable there that might help you through whatever you're going through.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."