Getting attacked at work by pain bodies

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
Slyder

Getting attacked at work by pain bodies

Post by Slyder » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:35 pm

Hi,

I seem to spend a lot of times at work putting awareness on and transmuting my pain body. But when I speak/interact with other people, the pain seems to seep out and then I get into lots of arguements/situations!

If I leave my pain body alone, and feel the body awareness on a higher level, I get left alone by other people's pain bodies and have a much smoother day.

Do you think my pain body is realising it's being watched and then causing lots of trouble?

eseward

Post by eseward » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:57 pm

Just curious. How are you transmuting your painbody?

Slyder

Post by Slyder » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:23 am

I feel it in the stomach area, so I concentrate my attention there, and feel the emotion without putting labels to it

That's the theory!

eseward

Post by eseward » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:14 pm

In my experience, if you will observe the thoughts and feelings within you and disidentify from them (attribute them to your conditioned/egoic mind rather than to your real nature), you will find conflict with and around you fading away, and you will eventually find a beautiful sense of timelessness in the present moment (the Now).

Vpopov81

definately

Post by Vpopov81 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:53 pm

The painbody definately acts up when its not being fed. Eckhart talks of painbodies creating illness and other negative situations in your life where the pain body tries to get you to reflect back its energy field to feed on ie negativity.

yougarksooo

Post by yougarksooo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm

Do you think my pain body is realising it's being watched and then causing lots of trouble?
My friend and I laughingly refer to the game of everyday life as "feed my painbody." You get the sensation that people are literally walking around waiting for something to react against, to be right about, to compare themselves to, to get upset about. This appears to refuel that sense of self. To be completely aware and present, as you say, gives others nothing to react against. I forgot who said (maybe Tolle), "You can't argue with someone who is fully present."

So instead of labeling people as unconcious, although i do that too and get a kick out of the "feed my painbody game", it is more important for me to watch all emotions and thoughts which arise in me. Tolle did say, and I find it to be true, that is helps to be at least as interested in my own reaction as I am in the thing, person, event against which I am reacting.
"When people ask me who they are or who God is, I smile inside and whisper to the light: there you go again . . . pretending."

Adya

fifi

pain bodies at work

Post by fifi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:44 pm

I have witnessed many pain bodies at work. I work with very unconscious people anyway, (dementia/depressed clients) and not suprisingly when one is activated, even when not in the same room, others are activated too, and it gets so severe that they all seek each other out and conflict.
They become violent and agressive.
one lady has an excrutiating painbody and when she fights it it becomes so inverted that when she smiles at me I get I get a stinging in the abdomen area. Today Hers was activated and It was so intense I had to walk away. Another man, who is relatively harmless came from nowhere and hit her even when she seemed calm. One of the carers who has a penchant for violence decided to tackle her and i saw it coming. The lady nearly strangled her.

How does one defend oneself against something like this?
Its getting me down at work, Ive even demanded to work upstairs with more peaceful clients. I feel like Ive got no patience anymore with them.
See, if you leave them, until the painbody rides over,you get accused of not doing your job properly. Its crazy.

heidi

Post by heidi » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:54 am

Realize all is one, and those things that push your buttons are the things you need to release. :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

fifi

Post by fifi » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 pm

heidi wrote:
Realize all is one, and those things that push your buttons are the things you need to release. :)
Yes I understand what your saying heidi( I think, thanks)