Precognition

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
moonmissy

Precognition

Post by moonmissy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:17 pm

I don't know if this sounds weird, but since I started to practice PON I started to experience extra ordinary phenomenon which even startles me.

While being in now, sometimes I started to get precognitions of little things which astounded me. Little things like....

When my husband doesn't come home on time, if he had ate or not....
I knew a store closed before we arrived there.
I defrost the meat before my friend suggested to drop by and cook a special soup that only can be cooked by that meat.

Then to the exact flight number my mother was on and when she would arrive, even though she missed her plane and arrived on another one which I know not. My sister told me the flight number and another number kept coming up in my mind, and a different time of arrival. I swore to my brother in law that is it. Finally it did happen.

One day when my one of my brother V went to a party at my other brother's Q friend's house. Q gave V and me the wrong address on the street. When V called, I was quite in the now, I laughed and told him "Oh its just the big white house with about 4 cars infront of it." on top of my head. However, V didn't find it and left. When my husband and I arrived with my mom, we again couldn't find the house according to the address. We just walked along and then found it. It was weird..it was the only white house on that street with 4 cars parked infront of it.

Things like this happens to me which never really happened before PON.

Did anyone experience something similar?
Before and after there exist not one
Why attachments?

eseward

Post by eseward » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:16 pm

I've experienced many amazing coincidences but yours seem more numerous and remarkable. :)

PureLand

Re: Precognition

Post by PureLand » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:51 pm

I think that all of the people who grow in presence has limited or advanced psychic abilities. Sometimes a clear vision can come that can be about future or the past lives, or some information can come naturally about other places in the world or other dimensions. But most of the time we forget these experiences.

Graham Nicholls, who is obviously well grounded in presence talks about his precognition experience that happened in one of his OBEs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bxCnLY9sy8

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:57 am

Jac O'Keeffe spoke in October at the SAND conference about psychic abilities. She had them and they confused her before her awakening. I've had many synchronous experiences. I think that latent powers increase with Presence...they are a form of siddhi. Dean Radin has a book out on this:
http://www.deanradin.com/supernormal.htm

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:13 am

Kudos moonmissy :)
When we get out of our head-space and at one with all presence, there's awareness of the subtle energetic frequency recognition that arises.

It's always been there, and you may recall other instances that were more like flashes of intuition, but they couldn't compete with the 'rational mind' arguments or the noise going on.

What is 'real' as in the energy is already in motion and all the interconnecting energies flowing into something are connecting at a vibrational level of 'true'. In computer coding for example, it's all written either true or false, and it's the same for energy in the universe, either there is a pathway, or there isn't true/false.

Clear seeing/sensing allows you to connect with this vibrational frequency and interpret true/false.

If you look again at they examples you posted, sometimes it was just an awareness of 'what is'' (truth resonance in motion and interpreted) and sometimes you noticed because the truth resonance was at odds with the brain-information based thoughts which didn't have an energetic follow through - plane and house address.

What is, always is, regardless of how our brain does or does not interpret it.
By quieting the mind, we tune into that higher frequency.
By recognising that our mind-thoughts are not necessarily true or accurate we learn to be aware of the frequency of 'truth'' and so these awarenesses become more frequent.

The thing is not to 'react' or try to find or hold onto these frequencies, just 'be' with them, gently.
Namaste
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:54 am

Andy said:
Dean Radin has a book out on this:
http://www.deanradin.com/supernormal.htm
I checked out the book Andy, and a youtube video that posits him as my kind of thinker
the agnostic true sceptic with open mindedness, refreshing.

I like in the video that he says these things are not (maybe) a sixth sense, but the first sense that we then cover up, or turn down, available to all sentient beings, and what makes us sentient. Not unlike my notions that it's not a sixth sense, but all the other senses used more freely. It made me remember the Being Human post/thread about all of the available - known available - sensory stimuli, and the limiting choices of the brain on which we focus or put our in-tention and at-tention into in any minutiae of a moment.

Thanks for the introduction Andy, wonder if there is any way I can join in his or like experiments?

Still thinking my Granny's thing, that it (the convergences of science and 'spirit' (ack) would be in my time for me. Next year being 20-20 is tickling me :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5SiWwFRZ2g - Dean Radin Frequency One
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:48 am

Jen -

Glad you liked Radin - there was a funny Oprah episode (in her old show) with a fundamentalist Christian and Radin...things got rather tense and funny.
I met him at a SAND conference - very approachable...get in touch with him.

Always a pleasure to chat with you, and thanks always for your help with my wife.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

tom66

Post by tom66 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:05 pm

I went to a barbecue during the past summer. It was a couple weeks since I had finished reading PoN for the first time. The night before the barbecue, I had a mental image of Kurt Cobain wearing a tshirt with a cartoon drawing on it. I had seen this photo before because I went through a Nirvana obsession some time back. I remembered the shirt was by a musician Kurt dug from Texas, but didn't remember that his name was Daniel Johnston until I looked it up that night. The next afternoon, at the BBQ, one of the guests was wearing the very same iconic Daniel Johnston 'Hi How Are You' alien shirt. To my recollection, that was the first and only time I'd seen someone wear that shirt first-hand.

Yesterday, I overheard some office mates talking about their retirement accounts. I felt a pang of guilt that I needed to be saving more, so I decided to visit my IRA's website. I knew I'd need a reminder of the password, so I opened my email client to search for the log in information. Sitting at the top of my inbox was a new email from my IRA firm, having just been received one minute prior. (they email every 1 to 2 months)

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Sat May 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Great post! Synchronicity...it's everywhere. We (including me) often fail to see it.

Andy