Exhaustion

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Exhaustion

Postby lucid » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:58 pm

Dear All,

here is another attempt at formulating a question that I have around this time :) . It's about exhaustion, the dictionary definition of which is "a state of extreme physical or mental fatigue". This definition is ok.

It is simply how I feel generally, how I have felt in the last several years. If I'm aware of it, watching it, then it dissolves as being so utterly overwhelming!

So forget the question, but if anyone has any experience in dissolving exhaustion in the long run (which again is not the question, since there is only Now), hmmm... getting rid of it, once and for all ...

Just really don't know how to put this without creating a self-contradictory statement...

:roll: :lol:

yes, and Thanks to all who post on this site, it is just amazing...
lucid

Postby lucid » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:52 pm

A follow-up on this post...

Exhaustion comes about due to a lack of true acknowledgement of the physical body and the mind and their needs, which are real. If this is changed from within, decisions can be made and space for change is created.

Thanks for all the private help.
lucid

Re: Exhaustion

Postby Larryfroot » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:17 pm

Some advice I read a little while ago...to augment what you lack and reduce what you have too much of. It somehow seems a fitting reply, at least it does to me, but I can't think why it would be an antidote to exhaustion. Except perhaps for the simple balance inherent within the advice.
Many a mickle muches a markle.
Larryfroot

Re: Exhaustion

Postby ezwirn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:09 pm

Dear Exhaustion,

I noticed your post was from 2007 but thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Basically, I'm wondering, did your exhaustion end? I've been utterly fatigued for almost a year now, despite being in a state of deep surrender and acceptance (after reading Tolle amidst deep , dead-end suffering). Not many thoughts, completely in the Now, but so exhausted. The energy s going somewhere, and I think I feel it dissolving blockages, but it's a rather slow process.

Just curious where you're at now.

-Ethan
ezwirn

Return to Personal Experiences