the void

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
kiki

Re: the void

Post by kiki » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:01 am

Seriously, auras?
It was something that I played around for a while 6 or 7 years ago. I haven't much interest in it anymore.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

boogeyman

Post by boogeyman » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:16 pm

cephalon wrote: Sometimes I'll see a small pinpoint of white light flash somewhere in my field of vision, or if i'll be really focusing on it I can see what appear to be little 'electrons' or insects made of light jumping or sparking around...I don't know- it's kind of difficult to explain. Usually I have to be kind of passively noticing them, because if I try to focus on looking directly at anything it disappears. Anyway, does anyone else ever see things like this or have any kind of explanation for what I'm talking about?
I sometimes see those sparks of light too. It's wierd.
Sometimes the sparks are purple and last for a minute or so.
If I try to focus on them they dissapear. I have to look at them with the corner of my eye so they wont dissapear.

The aura thing sound farmiliar too, but I always thought it was only my mind playing tricks on me. :) I dunno know...

Larryfroot

Post by Larryfroot » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:15 pm

...it all reminds me of an exchange I read about once between an Indian Swami and one of his students in San Francisco...She reported that when she meditated she would see incredibly beautiful colours. "Keep meditating" came the concerned reply "and they will go away".
Many a mickle muches a markle.

cephalon

Post by cephalon » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:36 pm

just as an update, in case anyone's interested, I picked up stillness speaks yesterday. It's tremendously helped me renounce thought and become more at peace and allowing of my surroundings. thank you all for your help
'Over thinking, Over analyzing separates the body from the mind' -Tool (lateralus)