thermometer in dogs ass

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
tikey

thermometer in dogs ass

Post by tikey » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:02 pm

hello

today I experienced my own "cage" in very painfull way. really painfull. And I cannot cope with that. The feeling of being disapointed remains
in me and I cannot cope with it. I was like about: Today I was getting rid of my egos. The filling acompanying it was simply the feeling
like washing myself up from a dirt. Like becoming clean of "personal" dirt. So I came back home and went to bed because I was tired
(or at least my ego was tired of that :) And then I woke up and went somewhere with my dad. I was going deep into the now but my ego was
making hard resistance so it felt like putiing a grill cricket into a cold water. So it was. And then we went to the veterinarian with our ill dog.
And I tried to be present but I find it hardly in company of my dad who is really "phony" and I'm just disapointed that MY DAD behaves so strange sometimes...
and that I like to try to be conscious and that he... he isn't aware of my tryings..... he is just blind... it's so sad... so I fell so alone... but that was not
the problem which made me sad... while in a doctor he put some termometer in my dogs ass to measure the temperature... and I couldn't stand the look
of it and went out... and in corridor there was soooooo nice girl sitting... really beautifull brunette with nice face and polite eyes... and I really wanted
to scream "hey theyr'e puttin a thermometer in my dogs ass!" and make her funny and smile... but... my ego switched on with so power that
I couldn't do nothing... It's like a cage... always when I wan't to say something funny my ego acts like Im it's prissoner and it keeps me in total misery...
I just missed the occasion and went out for a cigarette and then this girl looked into my eyes through the glass... so nice.... and I missed the fact
I could just talk to her... maybe even never see her again but I really can't forgive myself missing this beautifull little moments
which could make my life worth living... and NO... my ego keeps me in trap and I can't live normally.... keep me trapped... and then makes me worry
I can't live normally... let's say... fluently... You understand what I mean??? In the grip of ego.... dreadfull... can't deal with that... any reason?? any advice???
help.
Im just a cloudless sky :)

blueviceroy

Re: thermometer in dogs ass

Post by blueviceroy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:52 pm

Being caught in the thought proccesses is a tough place to be. It seems so strong and all encompassing.

The begining is the being aware that this is taking place .It is a proccess , just like like breathing or walking , it is just part of us, we do all our thinking with it so it's difficult to experience as a proccess and to be seperate from it.

Being aware of the proccess as a sperate function will allow us to be more in touch with the "observer" and less effected by the proccess.

Identifying with the proccess is a hinderence to "flow"

Just give yourself time to experience this stepping back each day and you will be free to be who you are , it doesn't happen immediatly.

tikey

Post by tikey » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:52 pm

thanks

weopposedeception

Post by weopposedeception » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:10 am

That's a great pick-up line! I must add it to my repertoire.

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:42 pm

weopposedeception wrote:That's a great pick-up line! I must add it to my repertoire.
:mrgreen: hahahaha
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."

tikey

Post by tikey » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:50 pm

hey I know it looks funny but when it happened I was pretty serious about that :D

weopposedeception

Post by weopposedeception » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:58 pm

Wait till you get old enough for your prostate exam, you'll know what your dog felt like. Actually, on my last visit I asked the doctor if I paid him 2 copays, could he use 2 fingers? :lol:

tikey

Post by tikey » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:29 pm

yeah it's really funny how the animals are treated in doctor.. and of course other funny thing is that have to put this "face bucket"(you know the thing that
the dog wont bite you). Imagine the situation when human's had to wear it because the've would to bite the nurse while getting an injection... I'm afraid
this example lost somehow it's funny part, because of course english language is for me a huge barrier to put my thought more accurately but nevermind...
animals are funny... and to heat up some of the funny atmosphere there was this stupid incident in dr.dollitle when the termomether sink in dogs ass...
and that was horrible... how would you take it a out... but then dog made a large fart and it came out.... so no cutting of his body was needed... ok,
I think that's the end of that beautifull topic, I hope everyone enjoyed it... I will soon delete it so that if any veterinarian can come here and blame us
for laughing at how they treat animals.... maybe he would like to get enlightened and if he saw this post on this forum he would immediately go away
and say... oh this enlightened people are freeks... no i'd rather be normal veterinarian than any stupid enlightened one... that's what could happen
so to avoid it I will soon erase this topic... or admin will, if he again will see my horrible capitalization, which I'm traing to make proper right now...
sorry for bad language and bad jokes! I'm gone, bye!

Ives

Post by Ives » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Thanks for a good laugh, Tikey. :lol: :lol:

thoughtz

Post by thoughtz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:41 pm

You're quite a good writer!
I am telling my ego these days that although I find her creative and entertaining, I must starve her to death for my own good. I have cut her diet of negative thoughts considerably since discovering ET, and find that she is fighting to survive, "thinking me" with increasingly disturbing thoughts which I dismiss immediately.
You have a good sense of humor which should stand you in good stead...
Thoughtz