The opposite of pain bodies

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
letitgo

The opposite of pain bodies

Post by letitgo » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm so glad to have this forum to share the things that are happening to me. I'm even more thrilled at the special events that presence is causing to occur in my life on an almost daily basis. Even if nobody responds to some of my wacked-out "personal experiences" post, it's therapuetic to share. But when someone can relate to some part of what I am experiencing, it's certainly an added bonus...

I've heard sensitive people and psychics state that they felt world events when they happened. Usually, it seems to be a world wide negative energy relating to something like 9/11. I would like to share the opposite of that sensation.

Last night, like millions of people around the world, I was watching the Presidential election coverage. Half awake and half asleep, I waited for the polls to close on the west coast and expected them to possibly make a prediction on California, Oregon or Washington. Instead they just simply announced, "Barack Obama is the next President of the United States." I was shocked and pleased but relatively un-attached as I watched people all over America and even the World cheering. As I watched, maybe ten or fifteen seconds after the announcement, I began to feel the vibration those millions of rejoicing people were creating. It was almost indescribable. To grasp the realization that I was feeling a "World" energy was overwhelming. All those people elated at once made my high heart area buzz like I have never experienced. It was a feeling of oneness that is incomprehensible.

Whatever their political ideas were, and whatever their lives and attitudes were, at that moment of celebration, they were one, and I felt it, and I am honored to have had that experience.

Sincerely, Norm
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

heidi

Re: The opposite of pain bodies

Post by heidi » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Me, too. And MCain's speech was gracious and unifying. The chattering monkeys in my head have been singing this song all day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIqLsGT2wbQ
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

HermitLoon

Post by HermitLoon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Yes Heidi and Letitgo :D
For me - as I watched all those people celebrating all over the world - this song kept running through my mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEOkxRLzBf0
Hope is a beautiful thing!
Peace

the key master

Post by the key master » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:24 am

Me 4.

Soul Seeker

Post by Soul Seeker » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:30 am

a truly beautiful day

Adahy