I feel free

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: I feel free

Postby Sighclone » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 am

I used to suffer, now there is just pain. haha! :lol: I sound sadistic, lol.

No, you sound awake.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby runstrails » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 am

Lovely posts, Lee. Thanks for stopping by.
runstrails

Postby Onceler » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Stay with us during the process, Lee, I would like to hear more about your experiences.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:37 am

Lovely post Lee you took us there with you into the night, thank you.

I used to suffer, now there is just pain. haha!

I sound sadistic, lol.

I'm with Andy, you sound awake.
But yes, it does 'sound' funny doesn't it.

I have heard of this before, the energy of nature especially from plants and trees that they have healing qualities but I could not have said so in the past, I have never experienced this until now and it has happened again tonight.

Losing oneself in the magnificence of the present moment, especially with gratitude & generosity in 360 degree nature, does align our energy levels with it = harmony - even in the tumultuous.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

I AM Healed

Postby Lee28 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:22 am

I AM healed!

I AM health!

It has been a few weeks now since the last post. I have immersed myself in the healing energies of nature. I have deepened into the experience of this moment. I am intensely alive and I shall not write about the symptoms that once were apart of this body because I am free, I am health, I am.

There is a great power that can be used by all, I have experienced this and through the practice of living in this moment, feeling the aliveness of just this and knowing that I am free from all that was within this body. It has created a healing process that has changed my life.

No more Nsaids, no more podiatrist. This now is just a memory. There is no truth any more to any of this. What the outcome may have been or not been was never a concern of mine. The only concern is not a concern at all, it is just to be.

Sometimes, at the beginning of this healing process if I would feel the slightest twinge I would pronounce this affirmation, "I AM walking freely and with ease". I would create an image in the mind of walking freely and with ease but most importantly I would feel what it was like to be like this so much so that the body would respond and the body would become it. Become healthy.

Now I only need to feel, feel the inner body and the energy I receive especially from nature itself as it only intensifies the aliveness that is felt within.

I was in Northhamptonshire at the weekend. I was visiting family when I decided to visit some woodlands. I went to Fermyn Woods and I walked deeply into the forest where I came across a bench. I sat there. Became so still and intensely alert, there was a deep aliveness. Every drop of rain that fell onto the canvas of leaves above echoed into the surrounding forest. Fluttering of birds, animals rustling through the forest floor, the plants and trees seemed so alive and vibrant. So much more colourful than normal, whatever normal is supposed to be then all of a sudden something began to happen.

My feet started to heat up. An intense feeling though it was not one of pain, it was comforting almost like having a gentle warmth vibrate through you.

When it ended I continued to sit for a while, for how long I do not know but when the time came to walk back to the car I was walking freely and with ease and without a care in the world.
Lee28

Postby runstrails » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Thank you Lee for a lovely post. Its very inspirational and It's always great to see you drop by.
runstrails

Postby Sighclone » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:31 am

I think I have a pretty good sense of 'people' from their posts. It might be easy for some to label Lee's post as some kind of grandiose egoic pronouncement. But I detect none of that at all...just gratitude. Quite a passage in the last five years, Lee. What a delightful testimony. Health happens if we allow it!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences