Tarot Card Readers

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
Tony-S-Ma

Tarot Card Readers

Post by Tony-S-Ma » Fri May 22, 2009 12:09 am

In my experiment with Life, I have been to a few Tarot Card Readers. On the street where I live, there are two Readers. One is female who's set up is one block from me, and another is male over ten blocks away.

I went to the female one over a year ago. All I got was that I would be very successful in the material world. Of course, she has no idea that I am all into "spirituality".

Today, I passed the male on the way to buy some gourmet chocolates. Incidentally, the female one also was also at work and I passed her also.

A hunch came that I should ask him to give me a reading. I didn't have cash with me. I bought the chocolates with credit cards. In order to act on the hunch, I had to walk over twelve backs to my local bank and come back. Just an extra little effort is required. I acted on it and I experienced something quite unique to me.

Before the reading, I asked him how he charges. He said it was by donation. So I gave what I got out from the bank. After that he seemed to have done something to center himself, or to pray. I experienced a sudden stillness around me during that period. (My street is a very busy, it is called Commercial Drive ) I have never experienced such stillness in my life. Perhaps, this was the first mystical experience I have had consciously in this life.

The card reading also dramatically different from all the other readings I had. It was a great representation of my life so far as well as my personality.

The even more interesting happening was that on the way back home, the female reader was no longer there.

Glycine

Re: Tarot Card Readers

Post by Glycine » Fri May 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Wow, Tony - I find it interesting that you are able to combine genetics and mathematics with Tarot!

Tony-S-Ma

Post by Tony-S-Ma » Sun May 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Dearest Glycine,

You are often plucking my heart in this forum, but I was afraid of talking about it in case that Juicy Lucy and company criticize more of my busy mind missing their lovely arrows. I actually decided to learn Tarot Card reading after posting this thread. I took your interest as one of the signs that Universe confirms with my decision. See, I fool around with my intuitions.

I went to ask the male reader about being my teacher. He recommended " Jung and Tarot, An Archetypal Journey" by Salli Nichols.

Oh I am very so glade to have got the book Yestoday. It brings the Fool out of me.

No longer I am the serious Magician/Scientist/Mathematician which I have played pretty well so far.

Joker trumps All. :lol:

Incidentally, I participated National Geographic's Genographic Project. mtDNA Testing result: Haplogroup M* (Subclade M*) 16223T, 16325C, 16362C, 16519C. Y-chromosome DNA Testing result: Haplogroup O (M175) 393 19 391 439 389-1 388 390 426 385a 385b 392 (12 14 10 13 0 0 0 25 11 13 18 14). I surely do not know what these number mean. Perhaps you may comment on them :idea:

Jolly Tony :)

Glycine

Post by Glycine » Sun May 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Good genes.
Genes are the "canvas/scaffold" of physical life forms, and life "paints" on them.

Tony-S-Ma

Post by Tony-S-Ma » Sun May 24, 2009 7:50 pm

:oops: ( I am blushing) Very gracefully thank you. My intuition is right, you are in that knowledge field. Now a little bit more honesty, you are the first one on this forum that seems to have understood me. Incidentally, you are one of those who have quite high level of consciousness. I am glade that you are sharing your wisdom with the forum.

An awakened scientist is more useful to humanity :cry: (This is tear of joy)