The life and path of the Frequency Holder

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.
Ananda

Re: The life and path of the Frequency Holder

Post by Ananda » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 am

"... Their function is to anchor the frequency of the new consciousness on this planet. I call them the frequency-holders. They are here to generate consciousness through the activities of daily life, through their interactions with others as well as through "just being"."

I read this as refering to one who abides in beingness as their primary mode of functioning - that is, as opposed to one who functions primarily on the world and it's objects. Naturally, abiding in one's own being, desires for worldy things and attachments fall away - so does certain ambitions , and a contentment settles in , hence the humble lifestyle, or living alone, or in a monastery, or an unspecial job, or a spiritual teacher. I suppose, the one who focuses on the world will try to help through altruism or charity, or to fight for a cause, something in that way.

kiki

Post by kiki » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:40 pm

However I think the overall idea is that it's not so important WHAT these people are doing, but it's HOW they are doing it that is key.
Yes - whatever is done is done consciously. Be totally absorbed in the action itself without regard to past or future.
Ananda wrote:I read this as refering to one who abides in beingness as their primary mode of functioning - that is, as opposed to one who functions primarily on the world and it's objects. Naturally, abiding in one's own being, desires for worldy things and attachments fall away - so does certain ambitions , and a contentment settles in , hence the humble lifestyle, or living alone, or in a monastery, or an unspecial job, or a spiritual teacher. I suppose, the one who focuses on the world will try to help through altruism or charity, or to fight for a cause, something in that way.
Another nail hit squarely on the head by our new carpenter, Ananda.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

student2u

Post by student2u » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Thank you FH and Ananda, for explaining it to me... I believe I've got it :D

I hope FH gets the help you need and your spirit uplifted...maybe it would be helpful if we don't identify ourselves with the state of our life situations...if you know what I'm trying to say :)

May you have peace!

Love from WITHIN to you :P
The Truth is revealed when the mind is completely out of the way...

Peaceman

Post by Peaceman » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Yeah I get you Frequency Holder....and even if we should not "label" ourselves, its nice to know you recognize and accept who you think you are, maybe the next step will be freedom? and.....
"In this way, they endow the seemingly insignificant with profound meaning. Their task is to bring spacious stillness into this world by being absolutely present in whatever they do. There is consciousness and therefore quality in what they do, even the simplest task. Their purpose is to do everything in a sacred manner. As each human being is an integral part of the collective human consciousness, they affect the world much more deeply than is visible on the surface of their lives.”.......sounds like a Zen monk to me! :)

letitgo

Post by letitgo » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Hello frequencyholder,

Your description of a frequency holder rang pretty deep within me. However… I couldn’t live with the pointlessness. It caused an emptiness in me that was intolerable.

I want you to know that there are alternatives. Alternatives based on the access you have to these frequencies, which gives you access to an unlimited potential.

You can definitely tap into a creativity that will fill you and you can begin to find much joy.

Thanks, Norm
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Peaceman

Post by Peaceman » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Reading Anandas interpretation of a FH I have to put up my hand and say "Count me in" !!!

Awareness

Post by Awareness » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 am

The collective human consciousness hosts some more exotic parts in it also, arisen specifically to help in this transitional evolutionary leap of consciousness
in this planet and their human body hosts are finding themselves feeling deep legitimate longing back to home and a sense of not fitting here in this place,
which of course natural because in a sense those individuals are not of the same integral part of the standard human consciousness momentum.
In the light of this might be useful to watch our mind resorting in the easy solution to categorize something that does not really comprehend as "mental gymnastics" or try to advise with nondual standard quotes about ego trying to find another identification this time with a "frequency holder" identify,
because in those particular cases this is not the case.

To all those friends out there that might reading this : don't let the blues of this time/space momentum get you , gaze at the stars in a silent night and know
your home for it is there where your heart is.

moonmissy

Post by moonmissy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 am

Peaceman wrote:Yeah I get you Frequency Holder....and even if we should not "label" ourselves, its nice to know you recognize and accept who you think you are, maybe the next step will be freedom? and.....
".......sounds like a Zen monk to me! :)
What happens to a Zen monk who loses his robes and the idea of "being"?

:lol:
Before and after there exist not one
Why attachments?

tod

Post by tod » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 pm

FrequencyHolder wrote:Oh dear. Where to start. You know---at one point I was actually questioning whether I fit the description of a frequency holder. Ha, now it has become overwhelmingly apparent to me how well I fit this description.

I never really feel at home. Even at home. Even in the home where I grew up. There is always this underlying feeling of unease----as though I'm never in the right space at the right time. I prefer to be alone mostly. Being around others, no matter how close and authentic the relationship, just feels like an act---a fulfillment of some role.

I get exhausted very easily----by the simplest of things----by the kindest of people. I just don't feel at home here----I just don't feel comfortable in this place----on this earth, in this body.... I don't think anyone but another 'frequency holder' can fully understand how it feels----and even though I now know why I feel this way, knowing doesn't make it feel any better---any easier, any more comfortable.

The life of a frequency holder is sometimes quite solitary, lonesome, and sad.
Dear FH, I could have written this original post in your thread; thank you for it; it has given me the opportunity to explore.

You appear to see a frequency holder as being somewhere, somewhere that is not home. This sounds like a frequency holder that is not really holding the frequency, but drifting off (the signal), becoming unconscious.

As seen here, I am in the initial stages of consciously holding the signal. This involves seeing that I am not really here, that nothing is really made of any physical sensation, that nothing is really holding the signal.

With best wishes,

freeholding

Post by freeholding » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

I can so easily identify with the first poster (Frequency Holder). I could have written your post. It is so nice to know that there are others to whom I can relate.

As you mentioned, it is a bit of a sad feeling much of the time -- but I find that Tolle's description of the role and mission is one that keeps me present and trying to focus on the moment. My feeling is that I can at least fulfill the small role that this existence has assigned me.

I think the hardest thing about being a frequency holder is the lack of energy. It isn't fatique or depression or any other thing like that -- just a general lack of energetic beingness.

How to other frequency holders handle the lack of energy? Honestly, without outside forces (family, freinds, etc.) I could stay in one chair and alternate between looking out the window, reading, and thinking....for a whole day until the sun set. Many days in row, if given the chance!

letitgo

Post by letitgo » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Hello freeholder,

My suggestion would be to use this energy. It's there, and you're holding it, so you might as well use it if you feel led.

I have found great results from focusing on higher energy while meditating, relaxing or even while doing a mundane task. You will know almost immediately if this will work for you, because you will feel the difference.

It's also my belief, that if and when enough "holders" and others, are able to do this, it will ultimately help the entire world's energy level. I believe there is a tipping point in consciousness that we will reach, that will ultimately make it much easier for the masses to reach a level of awareness that previously would have been most difficult or practically impossible.

However, don't try to do anything for the effect it might have. Only do it because you feel led, or it feels good.

Try it and let me know, if you don't mind, how it felt.

Thanks, Norm
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

tod

Post by tod » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:40 am

freeholding wrote: I think the hardest thing about being a frequency holder is the lack of energy. It isn't fatique or depression or any other thing like that -- just a general lack of energetic beingness.

How to other frequency holders handle the lack of energy? Honestly, without outside forces (family, freinds, etc.) I could stay in one chair and alternate between looking out the window, reading, and thinking....for a whole day until the sun set. Many days in row, if given the chance!
I am finding that it does not take much energy to hold the frequency. I am learning not to go very far from the present. And if the present seems exhausting, I have got too far from it.

dip14

Post by dip14 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 am

Old thread revisited....Well i guess the world has just created another useless FH....me!

Nothing much to say... 1 page before the end of the book....sums it all....

No matter what happens i did believe i have some significant role in life but its clear nothing is there...no matter what i say...i can feel it without any though

Until and unless the unmanifested can express itself fully in forms...it can not start the reverse procedure i think...

Its a dark road to walk on...the roads which leads to more suffering......

forgotaboutbre

Post by forgotaboutbre » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am

"The life of a frequency holder is sometimes quite solitary, lonesome, and sad."

That would depend which frequency you are here to hold. do you see what I mean? I feel like I am a frequency holder, but I am here to hold a vibration that everything is light and joyful and at ease. There is nothing sad about that. When I feel most sad is when I am isolated and spend too much time alone thinking by myself. When I feel most fulfilled is when I am upholding the aforementioned frequencies of joy and love.

cardinalflash

Post by cardinalflash » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 am

FrequencyHolder wrote:Oh dear. Where to start. You know---at one point I was actually questioning whether I fit the description of a frequency holder. Ha, now it has become overwhelmingly apparent to me how well I fit this description.

I never really feel at home. Even at home. Even in the home where I grew up. There is always this underlying feeling of unease----as though I'm never in the right space at the right time. I prefer to be alone mostly. Being around others, no matter how close and authentic the relationship, just feels like an act---a fulfillment of some role.

I get exhausted very easily----by the simplest of things----by the kindest of people. I just don't feel at home here----I just don't feel comfortable in this place----on this earth, in this body.... I don't think anyone but another 'frequency holder' can fully understand how it feels----and even though I now know why I feel this way, knowing doesn't make it feel any better---any easier, any more comfortable.

The life of a frequency holder is sometimes quite solitary, lonesome, and sad.
Frequency Holders from A New Earth:
"Some of them find it hard to fit into this world. Some are lucky enough to find a protective niche where they can lead a relatively sheltered life, a job that provides them with a regular income or a small business of their own. Some may feel drawn toward living in a spiritual community or monastery. Others may become dropouts and live on the margins of a society they feel they have little in common with. Some turn to drugs because they find living in this world too painful."

This appears to imply some level of resistance as far as I can see. When having no resistance the concept of feeling at home, like the concept of patience, disappears. This is the same as the feeling of being in the right place at the right time. When having no resistance there is no right place and right time, there is just here and now. I get this uneasy feeling a lot to, not to the same extent as the OP I believe, but when I do I have to remind myself to stop what I'm doing and thinking then just observe with my senses the world around me. I try to reel myself in if you like, then when I'm ready I let the line out slowly again. It helps.