immunics

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Is discussion of Immunics appropriate to our forum?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:19 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 3

immunics

Postby heidi » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:19 pm

I going to attempt to do some administering here - ha ha, and I'm going to move the discussion of immunics to its own thread. I think we can allow this discussion here because #1, we are liberal discussion group, and #2 we are here to help each other - whether to understand Tolle's work or just to grow and know truth.

Also, since we are democratic here I'll create a poll about it. Ha - I could do muscle testing on the question.

----------All the posts that led up to this are pasted below -----------
Hi Heidi,

Can you explain a little about immunics. I think you may have mentioned it on another site? Is it like kinesiology. Where can I read more about it. I'd like to try it.

thanks

Ayam Smile

----------------------------
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:23 pm

Hi Ayam, ah hem,
I have been reading Power vs. Force, so I started doing self-kinesiology, and when I was researching it and figuring out the best way for me to do it, I stumbled onto http://www.immunics.org.

Immunics operates on the pronciple of basically, and these are my words, changing your morphogenetic self through self-testing, which in turn changes you. And with immunics, it's removing pathology and installing immunity and health. There are some wonderful things about how they do it, and how it can be shared, and other aspects feel very cultish to me - but, as with anything, I take what I need and leave the rest. They have asked me to moderate the eyesight cure buddies group, and I haven't committed because, being the rebel and non-joiner I am - yep, that's my story - I am turned off by the churchish aspects of it, it's a bit too "religious" for my taste.
However I cured my first thing very easily, and I really enjoy drilling through my bodies and getting rid of pathology and installing health. They have many groups for different diseases. and tons of material - almost too much. One of their biggest spokesmen is a bit of a turn-off to me - kind of affected, but the work is good, and very powerful, so I am remaining open and practicing it with success.

Hope I answered your questions.
email me off-forum if you have more questions since this is quite off- topic

Heidi
-------------------------------------
Clare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:24 pm

Hey Heidi and Ayam, and all Smile

I am glad Ayam asked you about it, Heidi, because I have been curious myself. What you said made me go all tingly because it is being shown to me over and over that the new way of healing is very much about tracking energy systems and allowing body response and intuitive dowsing of various kinds to guide us in a much more active kind of healing process than we have previously had. Body Alignment Technique --what I do -- also uses kineseology as it's main source of finding imbalance, but this is mixed with access points in the body, energy healing and emotional processing to get to the root cause of an imblance and realign it. It's literally like being an energy archaeologist, and I find it very exciting. It appeals to the spiritual adventurer in me Smile

I found similar echoes in Emotional freedom technique, and now Immunics. This is cutting edge stuff. The sense I get about these methods of healing is they are not ancient methods being rediscovered: they are new. I was speaking with my friend Steve today and he is reading a channelled book by a being who calls Itself Kryon. In this book (and we were only talking about this today) Kryon explains that at the time of the Harmonic Convergence the Higher Beings literally did a stock take of the level of light on this planet, and found it to be at a completely new all time high. The reason there are so many dramatic happenings is because the extent of light being projected is literally making the earth go through a huge clearing process. Rather like the way people do if they have either an attunement or ritual that raises their personal vibration ; it creates a purging of negativity which can sometimes be traumatic. Anyway, because of htis new level, They saw that healing and spiritual work could be taken to a new level. To simplify, although I am sure this is not all of it, they decided that now we could be far more active in our own healing, as opposed to up to that point having to rely on Higher Beings to work through us, our own access to Divine Energy was raised to the extent that we could take more personal responsibility. I was only saying today how I have seen this in all these new healing techniques that get people to actively change their own energy system to higher levels and also the various channelled meditaions to clear karma and drop our mind.

It's all because we graduated. Ain't it grand! Very Happy

Love to all
Clare

---------------------------
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:18 pm

Hi Heidi,
Good idea about creating the new thread, although I am a bit puzzled as to why there would ven be an issue about discussing Immunics, or anything else that helped to create a supportive atmosphere here. I thought the intro said that this is a discussion community revolving around Eckhart Toll, but not limited to him.

From purely an experiential perspective, I have found that a good online community is just that: A community. This often means that people will start to give of themselves to a group, and share their interests, problems, triumphs, funnies. It's not just aobut coming on with your latest report or breakthrough concerning one aspect of your study. If you take a look for instance at the forum we all know so well - The myss forum, there are plenty of discussions about her teachings, but also plenty about all other kinds of things.

Perhaps the solution would be to create a new category for people that wanted to talk about other spiritual and experiential stuff they are encountering, and also to just 'chew the fat' so to speak - the 'Cafe forum' This way it may keeps the other categories pure Tolle :)

Clare

Postby AYAM » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:39 am

Hello Heidi and Clare :) gee does this seem like a deja vu, writing to you both, together I mean.

Yes, about moving the thread, great idea. Just made me realize once again how much we contributed to organizing the myss forum. I guess that was our 'contract' there, well, one of them.

So I'll read a bit about immunics over the weekend and get back to you.
Thank for starting the new thread.

ciao all,

ayam that ayam :wink:
AYAM

Postby summer » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:05 am

After everyone spoke so highly about immunics.org I checked it out too.
I listened to a tape for about 15 mins, and said "huh?" and then clicked off.

I still have no idea what immunics is, other than building up the immune system is good for health. Yes...that is true...but certainly nothing new

I definately got the "join our group" message that Heidi speaks of.
I guess I am a rebel too, and all I can say is "not for me"
:)
summer

Postby heidi » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:48 am

I hear you Summer, but, aside from my distaste for certain aspects of the delivery, I am making it work for me. I listened to one of the things (a cure show thing, and yes, they could have done it much more quicky) and I heard someone drill down systematically. In one sitting I was able to create my own set of immunics, and it was powerfully good. But I certainly understand where you got turned off.

and Hi Clare -
you said
"I am glad Ayam asked you about it, Heidi, because I have been curious myself. What you said made me go all tingly"
I find that if I try and force answrs I get a hot wave through my body - being totally menopaused, I can tell you - it's not a hot flash, it's a hot wave - just an energetic message thats says, Hey! :)

Oh, and ayam - wasn't that funny how I tried to moderate? I truly am incapable - but I gave it a shot. :lol: :roll:
Heidi
heidi

Postby Clare » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:41 am

Hey Heidi,

If you have the time could you explain what you mean by 'forcing answers' and 'hot waves' in relation to what I said?
It was a complete non sequitur to me this morning -- but then again, it is early.

My tingly feeling is very familiar to me. I get it when something is resonating. Simple as that. Where you talking about the same thing? How do forced answers come into that? What are forced answers? :?

Oh, and as an edit, I think you make a fine moderator. I'm happy to talk about other things or not talk about other things --whatever you feel is more fitting -- trusting in the perfection of everything :)
Love to all,

Hey ayam that ayam. I like that name! LOL!
Clare
Clare

Postby heidi » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:02 pm

Clare wrote:Hey Heidi,

If you have the time could you explain what you mean by 'forcing answers' and 'hot waves' in relation to what I said?
It was a complete non sequitur to me this morning -- but then again, it is early.

My tingly feeling is very familiar to me. I get it when something is resonating. Simple as that. Where you talking about the same thing? How do forced answers come into that? What are forced answers? :?
......Clare

Hi Clare - What I said I guess was both sequitur and non, in that you said you get this tingly feeling when something is resonating with you. Well, I have been finding that with self-kinesiology there's a certain honor system working with me, because you are doing it yourself, and sometimes your mind will get in the way and "want" certain answers. I have noticed that sometimes my mind tries to force an answer yes when it isn't yes yet, and I get this heat wave that runs quickly through from top to bottom, a bigger message than the little finger action. For all I know it could be a removal taking place. I haven't done it enough to know for absolute certain that that's what it means, but it is a truly physical phenomenon - similar to your tingling.

I could be intellectualizing it to much. But thus far, I think it may stem from trying to force an answer that is not ready to be true.

Yikes, that sounds crazy, but I it makes sense to me at my state of immunics abilities today.
Heidi
heidi

Postby Clare » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:42 am

Hey Heidi,

OKay, I see what you mean. That's what I thought you meant, but in this land of mind and word I wanted to make sure :)

The tingly feeling I get is just energy and excitement, nothing more. However, I am glad you brought up the misunderstood issue of 'how do we know we are receiving guidance, or just controlling the movement to tell us what we want to hear?" You make very good points, and plenty of times for myself I have learned (the hard way) that I was impinging my will on the plethora of possibilities. It's very easy to do. Usually though, if I do, it's clear very quickly. Here are some things I learned to safe guard it.

Firstly, never ask something by muscle tesing or otherwise that you dont really want to hear if the answer is anything but one thing!

Pay attenetion to the signals Spirit gives you. If, as you say Heidi, you get a hot rush when you are forcing an answer to be something you think is right, honour that and know it is your signal. It is there for guidance as much as any other guidance you are receiving. For me, it is heaviness in the muscles, either of myself or the people I am working with-- Or a dragging pendulum - always for me a sign to ask the question - "Am I trying to control this?"

Ask your questions very specifically. Give you an example: if you are, say, worried about something (very anti-Tolle, but there you are) don't ask if there is anything you should worry about. It will always come up 'yes' or 'no' according to how your guides speak to you. Of course, in the grand scale of things there is nohting to worry about! :) Ask specifically if there is anything you should pay attnetion to regarding ___ blah blah. The more specific you are, the more specific your answers.

Thing I have been trying lately is to get people to dowse for me. They hold the pendulum or muscle test me (it's very easy to teach muscle testing) and I ask a question and let them tell me what the answer is -without checking if they asked a yes or no answered question.

The thing that strikes me the deeper I go into the practice of dowsing by various means is that anything, absolutely anything, is possible. Often we are not asking what is going to happen --this might become as dated as Avocado bathrooms with time --instead we ask, "what is possible, and what do I need to create that possiblity in my life?".

You get better answers when you are working with possibilities for light, rather than answers out of neediness or dark fear. The 'feel' of it becomes familiar, in all its variations
Love, Clare
Clare

Postby heidi » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:45 am

actually, what I think it boils down to is - you get true answers when you ask truly binary questions + yes - no. This is where is exquisite simplicity lies. You need to phrase your query carefully. And never ever would you ask about something that is not in present. :)
So, here is where this discussion meets Tolle!
Heidi
heidi

Postby Clare » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:24 am

Precisely! Very succinctly put :)

I think all discussions of spiritual discovery meet Tolle. Because all endeavours into Spirit end up being about getting into present time.

G'night
Clare

Return to Personal Experiences