I feel ripped-off, and I'm mad at Eckhar Tolle

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Re: I feel ripped-off, and I'm mad at Eckhar Tolle

Postby davidm » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 am

Hi all. Thanks Andy for the references.

Last week everything came into perspective. For months I had suspected being posessed by a ghost. Then when objects started falling and footsteps became common, I was considering it as an option. Then I believe ten days ago, an entity separate from the ghost started communicating with me. He told me to "debar" the "manes" and "forsake" the "otherworld". It made many references to a loose neck. So at this point my psychosis increased and I spent 8 days in the hospital. Im starting spirit release therapy.

The spirit is a man who crashed into my backyard just months before we moved in in August. He barely survived. Apparantly his energy field at that time attached to our house, and me. The shephard told me to visit the man.

Im going to be going through a dark and strange rwturn to being alive. Wish me luck!
davidm

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:25 am

Good luck David I wish you all the best :)

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Onceler » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:Good luck David I wish you all the best :)

Love,

Jack

Same from me, Dave.

J
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby viking55803 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 pm

RCharles wrote:Lowrey, this is just a guess and could be totally off the mark, but it sounds as though the year you were practicing Tolle you may have actually been suppressing your feelings rather than watching them. The mind/ego may have tricked you so that instead of giving up control and letting thoughts and feelings be as they are and watching them, your mind was actually stuffing them down, controlling them, pretending they didn't exist and making you feel that you were very enlightened indeed because you had such powerful control over your mind.

What makes me say this? The vehemence with which all the thoughts and emotions suddenly came rushing back during and after your panic attack. When we stuff our emotions, they eventually explode with greater power. Karmarider gave you a wonderful suggestion about looking into the Sedona Method and also a variation of it on his website. These would be helpful to you if your emotions have been stuffed and now need to come out so you can see them and let them go.

Also, keep talking to people here about your understanding of Tolle. You may need to refine your approach to learn better how to live in the present without stuffing the feelings that your body/mind brings up.

Hope that helps and is not off the mark.

Chuck

Chuck, those were my thoughts too. The experience sounds like what psychologists would label a "dissociation." I've been thinking about how thoughts (and feelings) arise spontaneously. If one does not believe that, please explain dreams! The point is never to suppress thought or emotion through some misguided belief that an "awakened one" would be free of both. And, as you say, the consequences of suppression or repression or whatever we want to call it can be terrifying!
viking55803

Previous

Return to Personal Experiences