Frequency Holder

Here you may share how the words Eckhart Tolle have affected your life.

Frequency Holder

Postby Sandra » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:24 am

This is to all, but especially the frequency holders out there and you know who you are.

I've never been much on labels, but when I heard presence speak of frequency holders, I finally felt like I knew my place in the new consciousness. From a young age, I had always felt that the new earth was coming into being, but I didn't have words for it. Before I heard ET speak and felt the power of presence around the words, I had no way of speaking of the things I knew deep inside my being. I am always drawn to home and could really care less about what is going on out there in the world on the physical level. At the same time, I know exactly what is going on, on an energy level. I feel it all. I've always felt like I was anchoring something and there was no need to do anything else. I do go out every day to earn money and subsequently have interactions with people. Most have no idea what I'm talking about and the ones who do put up with me, just think I'm weird. They tell me that to my face, until they really want to know something and then they'll say, ask Sandra, she will give you the truth. The ones who do understand a little of what I say, call me a teacher. I have never thought of myself as a teacher. I don't have a very gentle delivery system. I can be very blunt. I'm interested in hearing from others who are frequency holders. I have a strong sense that the holders need to communicate about our experiences of being a frequency holder since it is such a solitary and isolating life.

Thanks,
Sandra
Sandra

Postby din » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:31 am

Hi Sandra,

Ok, I'll bite.

What is a frequency holder???

Maybe I'm one and don't even know it.
:)
din

Postby Chelsy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:25 pm

Eckhart (presence) speaks about Frequency Holders in the book "The New Earth."

I read what was written about it several times.

Ahhhhh

Thanks Sandra,

I have no doubts of the truth of it.

Blessings to frequency holders!
Chelsy

Postby Sandra » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:14 am

Hi,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, ET writes of the frequency holders in his new book at the very end. He gives a very good description. He also speaks of other types of..oh I don't know of a better way to say it...ways of being in the new consciousness. The doers, the builders..I think, and there was another one, too. I didn't resonate with those, so I guess I didn't pay too close attention at that point. Anyway, all types will be interconnected and all will "work" in harmony together... I also see the word work being replaced with another word as the new earth emerges as ET said.

Mostly for me, being a frequency holder is a no effort deal. It is so easy that I sometimes feel like I'm not doing anything...which I suppose is the best place to be with it...I've noticed over the years that when my painbody stikes, it likes to feed on that very fact. Of course, before ET, I didn't know that that was what it was. I'm now able to be conscious with it and it is getting easier and easier. I've always seemed to have more peace than others, but I'm finding new levels of peace that I did not know were possible.

I have a friend in Colorado, I live in Oregon, who is also a frequency holder. She is more of a drop out, as ET calls them...she was working in corporate America, but couldn't see working a conventional job anymore. I went for a visit back in July and the Presence Power was extraordinary when we were sharing space. I was wondering if anyone else out there had similar experiences.

Thanx
Sandra
Sandra

frenquency holders

Postby Elena » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:57 pm

Hi Sandra!
I am so glad to read your post! My name is Elena and i am from Kazahstan, its Central Asia, the former republic of USSR. When i read ETs words about frequancy holders the tears washed my face and heart...
For me it means the same as you wrote. I do something i do not know what, i feel it matters for me and those who next to me, and it is not so material... It is hard to explane it even in my native language... May be it is like keep and hold the peace inside, and be in one space with others...
As ET wrote i got the some financial independance and droped out of business, tryed to find place in religious and psychological fields, but could not. And felt myself very lost in social life and sometimes asked myself is it ok with me. That is why i weaped and felt very happy at the same time reading "New earth". I will be very glad to be in touch with you and others to deepen my understanding about the function and role of FH.

Thanks, Elena
Elena

Postby din » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi Elena,

Welcome.

Wow!!!

Transformation of consciousness is happening all over the planet!!!! :shock:
:)
din

Postby Chelsy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:33 pm

And here we thought it was just Canada!
Chelsy

Postby Sandra » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:26 am

Hi Elena!!!

I am so glad to find another FH. Figures that you are on the other side of the world! FH are few and far between. I think that is by design though. We are positioned globally for a reason. Our presence is essential in bringing and holding the new consciousness to this world. Of course, to the average person or people who are strong in the outward movement, we are not acknowledged for that because we don't appear to be "doing" anything of any importance. Last month on September 23, I felt a very strong energy come onto the planet. It surged through my body and was very intense. Did you have anything like that happen to you around that time?

Sandra
Sandra

frequency holders

Postby Elena » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:14 am

Hi, Sandra!
When i read about 23 sep at first i got disappointed, i do not remember, but i wanted to look at my writing. I have been writing for several years, not daily, but when i feel the inner call to express something. I opened my notes and saw, that day was very important for me. I woke very early and started to write even without brushing my teeth... It was like a great liberation for me. Last few years i have experienced the hatred against old women, it was impossible for me to accept their worries, negativity, complains and so on. At that morning i was able to have compassion for them, see their beauty and was so happy! And it just came by itself, so wonderfully! When i finished to write about them, me, us, our post wars, horrible camps, the feelings i felt were so satisfyiing as never before. I felt that i made very important work and not for only myself...
It is very interesting for me how it goes with you, i would very grateful if you want to share.
Thanks Elena.

P.S. I want to thank you for your question, while answering i do understand more and deeper about this experience. You know i was raised up in 50s, after the two wars, after Stalin’s camps, it was impossible to find one family not grieving about their lost loved ones. Now i feel that through me the women from my own family and who were around me in my childhood were able to accept... Or some thing else i do not know... I only know that was not by me, but through... Thank you very much.
Elena

Postby Sandra » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:57 pm

Hi Elena,

I did not ask you about the 23rd of Sep to make you disappointed if you didn't notice anything. I was just wondering if other FHs experience the same things at the same time or if we had separate experiences from each other at different times. More like how a musical instrument being played and we are the different notes. But it is very interesting that we both felt something on the same day and it was very significant. In the days that followed I felt an increase in Presence that was affecting the whole world. I am so excited that you felt it too. I'm starting to see that the role of the FH is to be and hold the new frequencies as they are opening up. Our role is quite easy actually and on the form level there is nothing to do, but to experience and watch. We are like a bridge between the form and the formless and we get to witness all of the wonderful changes as they are happening. My experience of the 23rd is of a more expansive opening and lifting of the veil. Very hard to put into words, of course, but that is the closest I can get. The majority of people I know are unconcious and it is interesting that some actually felt a lightness and others felt more heavy. Some people in this country could not handle the new frequency at all and committed suicide in a very public way. But that is to be expected. It's part of the evolution...those who aren't ready are not able to stay.

It sounds like where you live is very heavy because of the history of the country...Do you think it is lightening there or are people still holding on to the past?

Sandra
Sandra

Postby connected » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:56 am

Hi everybody. I would just like to say hello as I have just registered for the forum.
I am from Australia (emigrated, originally I am from Holland) and feel that I am also a frequency holder.
When I read this passage, i recognised myself in his words.
It was great to read both your personal stories about FH.
connected

Postby Sandra » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:58 pm

Hi,

Yes!, another FH. Glad to hear from you! Would you like to tell of your experience? It is wonderful to see where we are all positioned around the globe. I'm sure there are many who live in the same areas, but unconscious of it. Talking with the concious ones is especially fun and unifying.

Thanks
Sandra
Sandra

Postby mccpcorn » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:11 pm

Hello to EVERYONE!!! :)
mccpcorn

Postby Sandra » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:55 am

Hi mccpcorn,

I went out and read some of your other posts. Interesting stuff! :) I haven't met any people here where I live to speak with that have gone beyond ego identification. I'm finding this forum an interesting place to see how others are integrating the new consciousness.

Thanx for playing! :wink:
Sandra
Sandra

Postby connected » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:15 am

Hi Sandra, a late response to your question.
I feel myself as a frequencyholder by a couple of things.
My focus is more on feelings(inward looking) than doing( the outward movement and I have always had that. From the outside it could look like a bit passive.
I found that a bit difficult to accept when i was younger but now it is all ok for me and start to accept myself more.
I am not an person of many words either and love the moment to be.
Also in contact with others i don,t use too many words, am not a big talker, but more a observer. I could look at people and don,t feel uncomfortable to give them a big smile or look a little bit longer than normal. Just to make that bit more of non verbal contact, a bit more than just the functional thing.
For a long time I felt that i didn,t belong here, on earth and that somehow I was born by a big mistake.
When I started to learn more about myself and the world I realised that this(the world) is exactly the right place and time for me to be here and by feeling inside me that this is so true, I don,t seperate myself so much any more from the rest of the world.
Anyway, it is great to read all different experiences from people who all like to be present at any time in their life.
Cheers
connected

Next

Return to Personal Experiences