Stopping self-abusive thoughts

Online videos are an integral part of our online experience, and finally they have their own section on the board.

Stopping self-abusive thoughts

Postby anton » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 pm

hi guys, in this i am using the same tool as in the previous video i posted. here i am stopping thoughts on self-abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-TBCOOu2r0&feature=related

thanks.
anton

Re: Stopping self-abusive thoughts

Postby HandfullaMinerals » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Cheers for the video Anton. This is something I've been reflecting on the past few days.

When I was heavily unconscious, I used to think well, of course I care about myself. There are a lot of people I find revolting and I hate their guts, but I love myself.

In a twisted way I thought that was called caring and accepting myself, a mistake the vast majority have made.

I have come to realise that if I am looking at the world with a NEGATIVE judgemental scope, that same scope is also the scope that I use to view myself.
It is the ego which raises difficulties, creating obstacles and then suffers from the perplexity of apparent paradoxes. Find out who makes the enquiries and the Self will be found.
HandfullaMinerals

Re: Stopping self-abusive thoughts

Postby anton » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm

iamego, if possible can you speak out those self-forgiving statements out aloud for yourself ? check it out, try out for yourself. if possible make out your own statements. thanks. are you on facebook? you can add me, i am "anton j fernando" thanks.
anton

Return to Videos