Is ET an alien ?

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Is ET an alien ?

Postby unbornawakened » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:02 am

This is a funny video ... since there was no humor section in this forum (why? are you all so serious ?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVbPqKvskw

Enjoy :lol:
unbornawakened

Re: Is ET an alien ?

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:30 am

I suspect many of our members consider much of what's posted here quite hilarious.

The real belly laugh comes from looking deeply into the mirror... :mrgreen:

For the record though, there is a humor topic that's on sticky. Check out Spirituality Jokes.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby unbornawakened » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:17 pm

I had forgotten about the Spirituality Jokes thread - great thread - as it was not updated for a while (until recently).
Someone - rontant - referred to me as a clown on this forum. I would love this distinction if I could truly deserve it. After all, laughter is the best form of therapy.
But we seriously :wink: need more humor
I guess a look into the mirror can help too :lol:
Who among the mods lack sense of humor (I have a guess but I won't make it public) ?
Webwanderer wrote:I suspect many of our members consider much of what's posted here quite hilarious.

The real belly laugh comes from looking deeply into the mirror... :mrgreen:

For the record though, there is a humor topic that's on sticky. Check out Spirituality Jokes.

WW
unbornawakened

Postby SVAV12 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:03 am

I think the comments on that video are ridiculous, but I was drawn to the post because I have often wondered if Eckhart is an alien. When I first saw him I thought he looked like an alien from a "dream" I had when I was a little girl. I put "dream" in quotes because it seemed totally real to me, but my mother convinced me it was a dream. I'm not so sure now!!! I have considered the possibility that he is trying to make us all pacifists so the aliens can take over the planet more easily. I don't take my thoughts too seriously. Eckhart would probably say my ego is using my imagination to trick me into continuing to identify with it. I have basically come to the conclusion that since I was miserable before my awakening and am much more at peace and happy now, I don't mind if the aliens take over (hummm, that's exactly their plan now isn't it!!) :lol:
SVAV12

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion