Sometimes I want to die

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Re: Sometimes I want to die

Postby SandyJoy » Tue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Nice Song Ride! Thanks! <3

Yes, Random, it is long road---I know. Just like the story says; we leave home, we get lost, we break down, we look up, we see the North Star and we follow that Light, we keep going until we find our way back home---once again--- and when we get home, we discover we never left, and it was all just a bad dream. Love is Perfect. Love knows we must leave home in order to come back again. It has to happen on the return. It cannot happen for real and for good until or unless we leave and find out "what is not" -- if we do not wander out into the far country and become broken and lost, we do not receive the blessings of such Wonder and Love upon our return.

The Prodigal Son--- It's not about the one who stays home and never leaves---It is the feast and celebration for the son who has left and then returns. The second coming of Christ, is the return to the Child, born again and to Live Again.

Or as the Mystic Eastern's say I see mountains once again as mountains, and rivers once again as rivers --- But This Time, Oh My Joyful Heart, This is It, This time the Glory of It All--
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby rideforever » Tue May 21, 2013 10:07 pm

randomnguy ... I agree with what you say ... but notice this, you just talk about 'what is not'.

Not once do you mention 'what is'.

You see, it is still identified with the 'what is not'.

You are expending energy on 'what is not'.

At some point we must turn into 'what is', into the vast light, and what then shall we do ... ?

Shall we not dance ?

Shall we not roar ?
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby randomguy » Wed May 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Lovely, Sandy. Thanks for the input, ride.
Do the yellow-rose petals
tremble and fall
at the rapid's roar?
- Basho
randomguy

Previous

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion