why is it practicing the now makes me a female figure?

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

why is it practicing the now makes me a female figure?

Postby maybethistoowillpass » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:32 pm

I've been practicing eckhart's teaching, and it's not difficult for me to stay in my presence now. My mind is clear and I can feel inside of me is celebrating it's a feeling of wow...

But there is only one problem, people around me can sense that I've become a female figure. But for me nothing is change except that I feel free now, sometimes they see me as male andfemale figure[ it's like half male half female combined],but everytime I watch my my and become present in now my aura is female..why is it

Is there anyone here that can relate with my experience?
was it possible to become enlightened but still posses the male figure? If anyone here knows how please I need your knowing...
I like to still a male figure..because they look at it as gay...any help..
maybethistoowillpass

Re: why is it practicing the now makes me a female figure?

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:30 pm

That is really wonderful maybethistoo, all - everything is a combined and collapsed equilibrium, so male and female are one.
Maybe if you were expressively male the balance is noticeable in the including of female energies.The male is still there, it may just be balanced with attributes and energies thought more commonly as female.

The female (physical) equivalent is scaring the crap outta folks with powerful energies, traditionally thought to be 'male'.

Some of my best male friends have a similar experience with folks thinking they're gay, they just smile at it now knowing its a sign of their balance - and in that balance is acceptance of all aspects of life.

Only the ego would make an 'enemy' out of it, yes?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby maybethistoowillpass » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Thumbs up to you my friend,,my knowing just agree with what you have just said,,to bad they see it as gayness,, but I'm not I still see my future as having a family with kids,,,
by the way thank you my friend..
But was it still possible to still posses the male one and still in harmony?
I find it difficult for the people around me to accept as me having malefemale aura..
please if you know please let me know,,
maybethistoowillpass

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:20 am

Please accept all of this as my humble opinion, offered in love from my experiences.

But was it still possible to still posses the male one and still in harmony?

Yes all things are possible... fear not, it is only fear that closes down who we really are and all the potentials of that.
One of them is the loving husband of a stunning and lovely lady and the father of two adorable girls.
The other has been married and has chosen not to have children.

Combined and accepted male-female energies are what the 'all' is, it is nothing to fear. Appreciate and celebrate it - it is balance in the energies - what you do with those energies is entirely up to you. I use mine as compassionately and awarely as I can, forgiving my own trespasses and those that trespass against me in the flow of energies - we are going to bump into others, some may fear the balance that we are, we can only be loving and compassionate towards them if we know who we really are.

Our spirit does not define our sexuality, our humanity does.
Our spirit does not determine our lives, our choices in recognising opportunities do.

I noticed you started another thread - what others see as a cherub on your shoulder and you see as pain body within you, or as a burden to you -- can you be as at peace with the duality of that, knowing that together they are one? Neither needing to be destroyed, both able to be loved, but in the balance of them is the peace of joy.

No one gets out of this life without opportunities and nobody goes through it alone. Your pain body tells you when something is out of kilter, appreciate it, thank it, love it - don't feed it with fear and anger - love it with compassion. The cherub energy, well that's up to you to decide, my take would be love it and appreciate it anyway - as with all things.

Love for self and love for others is the balance of living in peace.

I notice .. I'm older now, I notice so many young ones having the balance now that (most) societies do not quite so strongly control and 'define' male/female roles. Men can be nurturing, women can be courageous; we always could be, it just wasn't quite so 'acceptable' in many societies.

I like that you 'know' that your 'knowing' is important.

What others think of you is not your business :wink:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby rideforever » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:29 am

How can you be Present, and still worry about what other people think ?

Men and women are not so different, and within us are the energies of both.

When you are yourself, you are neither.
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby maybethistoowillpass » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:34 pm

thank u smileyjen,,,you have a nice way of seeing things...
maybethistoowillpass

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank you maybethis, your energy is very easy to be with and to see with the heart.

My mind is clear and I can feel inside of me is celebrating it's a feeling of wow...

Keep celebrating... wow indeed. :)
smiileyjen101

Postby manonfyre » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am

This may be helpful as well:

"So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." (Genesis 1:27)
manonfyre

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion