The Bible is banned on this forum?

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

The Bible is banned on this forum?

Postby manonfyre » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm

I posted 3 comments, 2 of which had a reference to something in the Bible, and they did not get posted. Is there a general rejection or ban on the Bible in this forum? If so, I find that pretty fascinating. Eckhart quotes from the Bible quite a bit, yes? Or are we picking and choosing which parts of truth we want to discuss?
manonfyre

Re: The Bible is banned on this forum?

Postby goldieflower » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:26 pm

and they did not get posted.

Maybe check again. I see all four of your posts.
goldieflower

Postby Rick » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 pm

manonfyre wrote:I posted 3 comments, 2 of which had a reference to something in the Bible, and they did not get posted. Is there a general rejection or ban on the Bible in this forum? If so, I find that pretty fascinating. Eckhart quotes from the Bible quite a bit, yes? Or are we picking and choosing which parts of truth we want to discuss?

James 1:19 "Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry"

Works fine for me.
Daily life IS spiritual exercise.
Rick

Postby kiki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:08 pm

The only thing I've found that you've posted with a Bible reference is on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10834&p=91816#p91816

Edited to add:

Correction, here's another one:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10891&p=91818#p91818

As you can see they are still there.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby kiki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Just a heads up to you manonfyre - when new members first start posting their posts won't immediately be public. Once a moderator has looked at them to see if they are relevant to the board then they will become visible. We often get spammers and people looking to cause trouble, so we've had to implement some safeguards. Also, keep in mind that moderators aren't always online, so you may have to wait for that to happen before you see your posts. Eventually you'll have that restriction lifted.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby manonfyre » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 pm

great, thanks guys :)
manonfyre

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion