Eckhart on Youtube

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Eckhart on Youtube

Postby perturbed » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 am

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I have just found Eckhart from a link someone sent me to a youtube video of his 'finding your life's purpose' video. Having realized this man has some profound things to say (to put it mildly!) and has begun to change my life, I sent the link to a few other people. Now that and other videos have suddenly been taken down from youtube because of 'copyright' issues from his company - I'm pretty confused. If what he says is so important, and he thinks the world needs to change spiritually, why restrict access to his teachings? I am very interested in any reactions to this. Thank you.
perturbed

Re: Eckhart on Youtube

Postby kiki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:57 am

There are all kinds of ET materials freely available on the internet right now - on youtube, vimeo and even from his own website. Also, check out your local library - lots of stuff there. I have no problem with copyrighted materials being protected, but it doesn't make take much to get around those restrictions if you feel so inclined.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion