What beautiful legacy if it could be a spiritual awakening !

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

What beautiful legacy if it could be a spiritual awakening !

Postby ranell » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 am

Hi Everyone :)

I want to introduce with this quote of the Dalai-Lama :

" My hope and wish is that one day, formal education will pay attention to what I call “education of the heart.” Just as we take for granted the need to acquire proficiency in the basic academic subjects, I am hopeful that a time will come when we can take it for granted that children will learn, as part of the curriculum, the indispensability of inner values: love, compassion, justice, and forgiveness. "

Utopic isn't ? Maybe it could happens but in certainly in a far future.

I want, one day, that my son/daughter could learn and understand earlier his/her spiritual life.

How could it be possible according you ? :)
ranell

Re: What beautiful legacy if it could be a spiritual awakeni

Postby ihavemorethanenough » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:09 am

maybe if we plugged every hole in the universe with a dalai lama cork it would be better,
and what about the children who don't want to go to school, don't want to learn the basic academic subjects, what happens if on top of those you stuff them with spirituality too?
maybe a spiritual school with a little bit of basic academic subjects would be much better,
or it would be a disaster
i don't know
let's ask tolle
ihavemorethanenough

Re: What beautiful legacy if it could be a spiritual awakeni

Postby magicbutterfly » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 pm

No need for school to educate our children in spiritual values - parents can do it as well. :idea:
"As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease." Ekhart Tolle, The Power of Now
magicbutterfly

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion