Physical symptoms of pain body awareness

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Physical symptoms of pain body awareness

Postby theslymoose » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:51 am

First off I'd like to say I am a bit hesitant to discuss this book and these topics since, even though i feel like I know its the truth, they can't really be described with words.

My first post so a little backround about myself. I had a really spiritual experience about 7 years ago when I think I transmuted, if not all, a large portion of my pain body. I sat around and listened to music for like a month straight and felt more amazing than I had ever in before or since. I had struggled with depression my whole life just about before that. About 5 months or so after this experience I think either my mind took over again or a part of my pain body I had not transmuted blindsided me and I returned to a struggle with depression. That has lasted ever since and tolle's book is the closest thing describing what I experienced 7 years ago. I have been basically reading it over and over for the past 6 months or so. I definately feel more at peace and comfortable than I did when I first started with his book.

I also feel like I am starting to take on my pain body more and am experiencing definite physical symptoms. When I am really in it I feel weak and have a bad headache and am shaky. Also I have been getting a sore mouth too which might not be that and might just be that I need to go to the dentist. anyway I'm wondering what you guys think about taking ibuproferen for these symptoms. I have been taking it when I get them. Is that hindering my progress or would not taking it when I want to be resisting what is within me. it gets rid of those rather intense symptoms within 30 minutes.

Also I have been experiencing these pains for about a year and a half (before I even read the book) sometimes infrequently and sometimes frequently. I fear that i might be doing something wrong and as soon as i transmute a part of my pain body. it comes back. would like to write more but have to log. thanks for any comments.
theslymoose

Re: Physical symptoms of pain body awareness

Postby TemporalDissonance » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:26 am

Hi theslymoose,

Welcome to the board! Thank you for sharing your experience!

My first impulse would be to perhaps seek out the assistance or consultation of a health practitioner if possible as you mentioned you have been experiencing these pains for about a year and a half. These symptoms may be indication of something else that requires attention. It never hurts to gather as much information as you can if possible.

As for the pain body, it can sneak up on you when least suspected. Be with it with compassion, acceptance and focus if you can. Only take on as much as you can or are comfortable with. There's no need to rush or force the healing of the pain body. Work with it instead of working against it. Be the ocean and watch the wave pass.

Perhaps others can shine their light on this?
TemporalDissonance

Re: Physical symptoms of pain body awareness

Postby theslymoose » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:56 am

Yeah I've had weird pains for a long time and went to the doctor. They perscribed physical therapy and did a bunch of tests and didn't help me at all long term. I'm %99.999999 percent sure these thing are psycological or pain body oriented. One reason I know is because I had a almost panic attack type thing where what I think was my pain body took over and I went completely unconcious, then my conciousness took over and I felt at peace but had a huge headache.

I guess my pain body is pretty deep. I had traumatic events happen to me before I can even remember so I think that adds to my pain body's ability to elude my conciousness. I feel what you are saying about only taking on as much as I feel comfortable with and there being no need to rush things.

thank you for the reply. It's very helpful to discuss this.
theslymoose

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion