Making too much of it

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Making too much of it

Postby Modern501 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 am

I think I am making too much of this. Trying to understand and be in the Now. I mean, I love my form and love buying things, and that shouldn't hinder someone else from being in the now. We all live in this world, and we all have different beliefs, whether it is Christian, Muslim, or Buddhist and our perspective through Eckhart Tolle's teachings, well for me, does not resonate with me. I think I have been trying hard to understand it, and for the first time will accept that I do not resonate with it and that's okay. That does not mean that people who do understand are wrong, instead I am happy that you guys found peace and understanding with yourself. I just feel like I am not ready for his teachings and whether or not I am my thoughts or control my thoughts have bought me to my knees, because I struggle and have been struggling to understand these teachings for 4 years. I think I am just going to follow my own hunches and trust that everything will be okay.
Modern501

Re: Making too much of it

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Good choice. Trust your inner guidance over any external teaching. Others' teachings are only pointers in any case of what was meaningful to the one pointing. No one knows what's best for you better than You.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion