Universal Individualism

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Universal Individualism

Postby ClarityofMoment » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:54 pm

I wonder, other than the primary experience of "I Am", what are the purpose of the mind-body? (other than for Consciousness to "know" something other than itself)
"Pervading all that it reaches,
effortless with gentle equality,
the highest mountain, you are there
the lowest valley, you are there,
where I am, you are there,
where you are, I am there"
ClarityofMoment

Re: Universal Individualism

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:33 pm

ClarityofMoment wrote:I wonder, other than the primary experience of "I Am", what are the purpose of the mind-body? (other than for Consciousness to "know" something other than itself)

My take is that human life is an exploration of one possible venue of experience. In eternity, there are infinite such possibilities. There's no hurry in an eternal now. Explore, enjoy. This moment is where the action is.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: Universal Individualism

Postby ClarityofMoment » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
ClarityofMoment wrote:I wonder, other than the primary experience of "I Am", what are the purpose of the mind-body? (other than for Consciousness to "know" something other than itself)

My take is that human life is an exploration of one possible venue of experience. In eternity, there are infinite such possibilities. There's no hurry in an eternal now. Explore, enjoy. This moment is where the action is.

WW

I was thinking along the lines of the same thing. Why fix what isn't broken, comes to mind. What could be better than simply Being right Now.
"Pervading all that it reaches,
effortless with gentle equality,
the highest mountain, you are there
the lowest valley, you are there,
where I am, you are there,
where you are, I am there"
ClarityofMoment

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion