Forever 'present'

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Forever 'present'

Postby Klyner007 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:22 pm

Dear everyone,

The 17th of may for me it was the first time that I awakened. A very special feeling arised and an intens kind of hapiness was in my body. At that moment it felt like as if nobody could bring me down.

A half year now have passed with plenty of changing states of consciousness. Every once in a while I have to be spiritual to become conscious again.

My question is all about the state of being conscious. Being aware of what life is about. Doing things from within and feeling no pressure in doing at all.

Eckhart explained multiple times that his state of consciousness suddenly changed and never left his body. He also talks about the 'short path' people can take to a conscious life. (The path I followed/am following)

Question:

I am wondering if there are people who (know people that) have taken the same path as me and are conscious for a long time already. My mind is constantly blocking the streaks of conscious days (in a row) that I am increasing. Furthermore I am curious to know if that took a long time of suffering while being in the proces towards the (still going on) 'result'.

My English is not that good, so I hope you do understand my question ;-)
Klyner007

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion