Worried about our master after watching the new video

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Worried about our master after watching the new video

Postby markolopa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Hello,

Have you seen the new video Power of Presence? I have seen it yesterday and I am deeply worried. He didn't seem to be the same person: eyelids twitching all the time, shortness of breath, anxious voice and expression.

http://www.soundstrue.com/store/power-o ... nce/opt-in

The message was clear and inspired, perhaps one of his best talks I have seen. But his voice and his expression created in me a great unrest.

Is he perhaps recovering from an illness?

Since he is such a great master I wonder if there are people around him assertive enough to give him a feedback and tell him that something does not look good. Perhaps he just need some rest and does not realize.

(In my opinion it is not because he is so enlightened that he does not need help from people around him. In case my worries are founded I think it is our duty help him, he who did so much for us all!)

Can anyone give me some information related to what I am talking or tell me something to appease my worries?

Thanks and best wishes to everyone,
markolopa
markolopa

Re: Worried about our master after watching the new video

Postby Sighclone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:16 am

Well, yes - he seems older and tired. Of course, he is older. And perhaps he needs a rest....maybe a few weeks off.

I've always had the sense that he is somewhat 'managed' by his business team. Maybe he needs to take the reins and tell them he's ready for a vacation.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion