Eckhart's knowledge of gradual awakening...

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.
NuanceOfSuchness

Re: Eckhart's knowledge of gradual awakening...

Post by NuanceOfSuchness » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:29 pm

jukai wrote:
NuanceOfSuchness wrote:Onceler, I'm trying to send you a private message but its not going through.
Is the message showing up in the Outbox and staying there ? If so, that simply means that the recipient has not read it yet and you're fine (it will show as sent when the recipient reads it).

It is a bit confusing, I know.
It reports back 'user not found' so perhaps his ego has died and he's become fully awakened. That's just one possible scenorio plucked from the millions though.

jukai

Post by jukai » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 am

NuanceOfSuchness wrote:
jukai wrote:
NuanceOfSuchness wrote:Onceler, I'm trying to send you a private message but its not going through.
Is the message showing up in the Outbox and staying there ? If so, that simply means that the recipient has not read it yet and you're fine (it will show as sent when the recipient reads it).

It is a bit confusing, I know.
It reports back 'user not found' so perhaps his ego has died and he's become fully awakened. That's just one possible scenorio plucked from the millions though.
:lol: :mrgreen:

Did you type his name manually instead of using the username auto-complete feature ? Remember that usernames are case-sensitive. "onceler" will result in "user not found". You want to make sure it is typed correctly as "Onceler".

In fact, if you start typing his name as "Onc" in the recipient field, it will probably display a list of names among which Onceler will show up, and you can simply select it, which will ensure correctness.

NuanceOfSuchness

Post by NuanceOfSuchness » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:57 am

Thanks! You were correct. I needed to type his name instead of adding it from the list. :wink: