Favorite Eckhart Tolle audio

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.
christamiami

Favorite Eckhart Tolle audio

Post by christamiami » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:33 am

Hi all,

I’ve been very into listening to Eckhart Tolle on YouTube. What are your favorite talks, links, of his?
Also a lot of the audio on YouTube is cut off - does anyone on here pay the $19.95 a month to be part of the Eckhart Tolle Now subscription and is it with it?
My favorites so far have been Understanding the Pain Body and Journey to Self Discovery.

Looking forward to your insights

Thanks!
Christa

kiki

Re: Favorite Eckhart Tolle audio

Post by kiki » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:34 pm

It's been a while since I've actually listened to or read his material. My favorite is the audio version of Stillness Speaks. The way he does the reading leads you into presence - the pauses he uses between concepts are especially powerful. Just listen without trying to understand anything and let the silence between each reading draw you inward. Check your local library for books and audios of his stuff if you want to save some money.

Glad to have you here, Christa.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

randomguy

Re: Favorite Eckhart Tolle audio

Post by randomguy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi Christa,

I also like Stillness Speaks on audio. The structure, content, sound quality, and narration are all excellent.

For live talks I liked "The Eckhart Tolle Audio Collection" which has three items, two seminars and one interview called "Even the Sun Will Die." https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Eckhart- ... B002V0K3L8
Do the yellow-rose petals
tremble and fall
at the rapid's roar?
- Basho