Reality?

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.
Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:20 am

summer wrote:For me, reading The Power of Now helped a lot in understanding that the future would never give me what I was seeking.

But listening to many of Tolle's tapes helped me experience the present moment and know that this is it. Although I had experienced being present many times before, I had never realised before that this was what I thought that I was seeking.

This moment. It is all here right now. Always and forever.

That is so nice to know. :)
Touche' :)
"A quiet mind is all you need. All else will happen rightly, once your mind is quiet. In the light of calm and steady self-awareness, inner energies wake up and work miracles without effort on your part."
- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

yougarksooo

Post by yougarksooo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:24 pm

First of all, love the statement above about nonduality and that less grasping allows us to see that it is really all there is. Well said. Such simple truth in that.
This moment. It is all here right now. Always and forever.

That is so nice to know.
Just wanted to repeat this in case anyone didn't catch it. Thanks Summer. Thanks for the simple reminder to enjoy the sweetness of now.
"When people ask me who they are or who God is, I smile inside and whisper to the light: there you go again . . . pretending."

Adya