Love is Truth

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.
yougarksooo

Love is Truth

Post by yougarksooo » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:05 pm

This phrase "Love is truth" is the only thing really making sense to me at this moment.

I've had the experience that all is One. And then the corresponding sense that any separation from the One, which is manifesting always and already here and now, results in pain, -----pain of separation.

Storytelling about what is, including stories about past, future, and resistance to now carry with them a feeling of untruth, like never before. As if this One is being revealed and devouring anything that is not truly resonating with it.

So when there is less than full openness in me towards others, that I meet, or when the energy of "me" starts rumbling, the unnaturalness of this is more apparent than ever.

This brings me back to love in each moment, love of what is. Never fighting or telling stories about it. Openness is the only energy that feels right. The story is the separation. Every story. Reality or what is, is the truth. But the openness towards this One feels like the only path to what is true, from what I see. All else feels false. Not so easy to put into words. But "love is truth" comes close at the moment.

I see that someone reading this may think it has no practicality at all. That it is dreamy enlightenment talk. But to me it is the only thing that feels practical at all. I see the separation as false, as the dream, as having little practical value except resulting in more separation, endless divisions, debating, concluding, a going nowhere with the mind.

I was just reading a thread on here about what the awareness "feels like" and how bliss or ananda plays into it. There is a love here which shakes me inside (in a good way obviously) and sees the world as its body. And anything short of that seeing is experienced as separation, and not very natural feeling. Of course when the mind comes back in to conceptualize, the love dims a little (is obscured), then flows again. This Oneness then is pulling me back into now always.

Even the conceptualization of what I'm experiencing feels more and more untrue. I have a sense that there is embodiment that is taking place (Adya term). In other words, this body and mind is adjusting to having seen everything as One. The question then is "what do I do with that seeing? How to I live? I live by embodying what I've seen.

And I think life or my own seeing is the only and best teacher because the truth is directing me more and more into now, into what is true...nonresistance fully. Is anyone experiencing this or has anyone experienced this?

Adya

kiki

Post by kiki » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:17 am

And I think life or my own seeing is the only and best teacher because the truth is directing me more and more into now, into what is true...nonresistance fully. Is anyone experiencing this or has anyone experienced this?
Yes. Beautifully expressed, yougarksooo. "Graduation" comes when the teacher is no longer the authority and your own experience is.

heidi

Post by heidi » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 am

What are we are the core? That energy that is - by any other name - love, the energy of all creation. Yes, love is truth.
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

yougarksooo

Post by yougarksooo » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:37 am

Thanks Kiki and Heidi. It's nice to have a place to come to share this stuff.
"When people ask me who they are or who God is, I smile inside and whisper to the light: there you go again . . . pretending."

Adya

OnlyNow

Post by OnlyNow » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:17 pm

yougarksooo wrote:Thanks Kiki and Heidi. It's nice to have a place to come to share this stuff.
Yes, I agree

I rarely say or add stuff in many threads because quite often there is nothing more needed
When the Pupil is ready the Master appears