Could Jesus beat Eckhart in arm wrestling?

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Could Jesus beat Eckhart in arm wrestling?

Postby rockchuk » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:15 am

My ego-mind is telling me in the strongest of terms that Jesus could truly whip Eckhart in arm wresting. Eckhart would pale before Christ's mighty resurrected forearm. Would anyone care to argue about this in a whole lot of posts? Please do so quick while my pain-body is energized and before it's done feeding. It would like to feed off of you if you don;t mind terribly...... thank you......:twisted:

rockchuk

Re: Could Jesus beat Eckhart in arm wrestling?

Postby phil » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:48 am

rockchuk wrote: thank you......:twisted:

Oh my gosh everyone, look, Rockchuk is a devil worshipper!
phil

Postby spatialbean » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:50 am

I knew it! :P
spatialbean

Re: Could Jesus beat Eckhart in arm wrestling?

Postby rockchuk » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:03 am

phil wrote:
rockchuk wrote: thank you......:twisted:

Oh my gosh everyone, look, Rockchuk is a devil worshipper!

Sorry Phil and SB....I ain;t biting.....I'm back to my true self and living in Presence again....bless you and shame on you for trying to bait me like that......

(sorry guys....I do have a bit of strange sense of humor at times. In fact I am working on a painting in which Christ is kneeing Moses in the groin while Moses is hitting Mohamed over the head with the 10 Commandments while Mohammed is biting one of Ganeshe's arms while Ganesh is poking Buddah in the eye with one his other hands while Buddah is goosing Christ. Any help with a good title for it? How 'bout, "Will the circle be unbroken'?....

Hey....maybe I'll have ET standing to the side of the fracus just watching it all with that cute and dreamy little smile of his......

rockchuk

Postby heidi » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:13 am

I am working on a painting in which Christ is kneeing Moses in the groin while Moses is hitting Mohamed over the head with the 10 Commandm....

I just finished 37 little paintings on eggs where Jesus and Santa are toasting each other, they are in the bag, as am I and a few more friends around the table. It's called "Jesus' b-day party." You've heard about the camels and the eye of the needle thing - well, it's amazing what I can fit on an egg.

What I meant to say, is that he could probably drink him under the table. :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby rockchuk » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:23 am

heidi wrote:
I am working on a painting in which Christ is kneeing Moses in the groin while Moses is hitting Mohamed over the head with the 10 Commandm....

I just finished 37 little paintings on eggs where Jesus and Santa are toasting each other, they are in the bag, as am I and a few more firends around the table. It's called "Jesus' b-day party." You've heard about the camels and the eye of the needle thing - well, it's amazing what I can fit on an egg.

sounds great, Heidi! Do you have any pics on that by chance? Those would be fun to see. Another one I'm working on is Santa holding the baby Jesus who's waving an American flag. I need a title for that one too. Do you think the fires of hell will be hot enough for me? 8)
rockchuk

Postby Clare » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:57 am

heidi wrote:[
I just finished 37 little paintings on eggs where Jesus and Santa are toasting each other, they are in the bag, as am I and a few more friends around the table. It's called "Jesus' b-day party." You've heard about the camels and the eye of the needle thing - well, it's amazing what I can fit on an egg.

What I meant to say, is that he could probably drink him under the table. :)

Ooooh. The eggs! The eggs!

Please don't be alarmed, folks. It's just that Heidi's egg paintings are the online equivalent of having the tree put up, to me. It's Christmas time online! Yay!

But back to addressing the orginal question directly.

My intuitive hit is that, yes, Jesus could beat Eckhart at arm wrestling; however, Eckhart could whop Jesus's ass in a staring contest - which is far more likely between those two.

And as an aside, Ganesh could win hands down in any competition that involved armpit farts.

Just my take.
:shock:

Another Oooh. As an edit, I notice I am now three stars and consdered a Senior Member. How marvelous! To think I have posted so much! I've noticed no one has four stars. What do you get called if you have four stars? Senior citizen member? Member who has no life? :lol:
Clare

Postby heidi » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:14 pm

Those are apples, silly. Stars are those things with points.
Heidi
heidi

Postby phil » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:35 pm

Nice eggs Heidi, thanks for sharing. Your attention to detail is remarkable, a reflection of your centeredness I'm sure.

Your egg reminded me of my Dad. He wasn't especially centered usually, but he had a strong sense of craft, and would spend literally millions of hours working on these small metal figures (minatures) he created. He'd spend months researching period costumes, and then create and paint the figures with incredible care.

My main memory of my Dad is our MANY LONG ego-powered conversations, which as you might guess, were not a model of centeredness. So I tend to remember him fondly in that light. I tend to remember him as I mostly knew him, _talking_ about his minatures and a million other things.

But your egg has opened a new view of the centered side of my Dad. When I wasn't there, he wasn't talking, he was working on something that required rather amazing focus.

It's time to get the hundreds of miniatures I've inherited from him out of the box and look at them with new eyes. Thanks for that.
phil

Postby be-lank » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:50 pm

"I'm working on Santa holding the baby Jesus who's waving an American flag. I need a title for that one too. Do you think the fires of hell will be hot enough for me?"

I don't think hell has a prayer, Rockchuk!
be-lank

Postby be-lank » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:58 pm

Heidi,

The designs on your eggs are incredble. You are so gifted.
I have always admired artists and craft-makers so much. I can barely tie my shoelaces!

Do you have a website where one can order things?

Not that I can afford anything, but I could give it to those who can. (For a present for me!)
be-lank

Postby be-lank » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:04 pm

"My intuitive hit is that, yes, Jesus could beat Eckhart at arm wrestling; however, Eckhart could whop Jesus's ass in a staring contest - which is far more likely between those two."

Thanks for the laugh, Clare. This struck me as very funny!

This topic is the stupidest topic I've ever read. Bless you Rockchuk!
But it sure gave me some laughs- especially this one!
be-lank

Postby Clare » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:12 pm

heidi wrote:Those are apples, silly. Stars are those things with points.

:oops:

I don't think my ego has ever revealed itself quite so completely as that. Not even in my greatest online flamers :shock:

Hey Belank, thanks for telling me about the laugh. I love to do that (laugh and make people laugh).

Well...it is the silly season after all. 8)

The eggs are incredible, as always, by the way.

Off to do my first party! Put Gloria on the stereo and crank it up!
Clare

Postby be-lank » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:23 pm

"Another Oooh. As an edit, I notice I am now three stars and consdered a Senior Member. How marvelous! To think I have posted so much! I've noticed no one has four stars. What do you get called if you have four stars? Senior citizen member? Member who has no life?"

I enjoyed your logic here, Clare. But our kind moderator has Five figs.. stars... fruits of some kind. If four is a senior member, Heidi must have ascended! (I am assuming here....)

I have noticed this progression of apple-coloring too. And when I get another one I yell to my hubby, "I got another one colored!"

It doesn't seem quite fair that all us with big mouths get the colored apples. Especially since Silence is what The PON is so much about.

Is there a reason for the apples at all?

At least somebody bake a pie!

Heidi wrote:
"Those are apples, silly. Stars are those things with points."

That sung! Perfect response. Lovely.
be-lank

Postby heidi » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:34 pm

Do you have a website where one can order things?

I don't sell the eggs, they are similar in time intensity as Womani Dolls - which I do sell. BUt they are really gifts, too as the price does not reflect the labor. Womanis are at http://www.peacethings.com store, and you can see some of my art at heidimayo.com .

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...
Jesus - Eckhardt WWW Smackdown!
Heidi
heidi

Next

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion