Technology For Now Newbies

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Postby phil » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:52 pm

Well, there is no place but the creative basement for Phildog.

That sounds like self-compliment until we reflect on the fact that I had nothing to do with what my genes tell my brain to do. All I claim is the sense to play the cards I'm dealt. And even that is probably genetics, fate etc.

And being creative is not all fun and games. I am forever wasting hours upon hours reinventing wheels that rolled just fine, until I got ahold of them. No kidding.

A person afflicted with creativity doesn't really care about the lost time in the end, because the process is more important than any result. A life spent reinventing carrot peelers is more valued than a working carrot peeler.

It's either a very impractical outlook, or a very practical one.

My story, blah, blah, blah. Ya think I might have thought of something more creative to say here!
phil

Postby be-lank » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:00 pm

"A life spent reinventing carrot peelers is more valued than a working carrot peeler."

"Dog gone it!"

I so enjoy you, Phillo!
be-lank

Postby phil » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:48 pm

be-lank wrote:I so enjoy you, Phillo!

Dank youse, ya sure, sames to youse too!
phil

Postby L. Bryson » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:11 pm

Creativity is a gift, as long as your not slicing off your own body parts! LOL. There is no " lost time"when in process. I can "lose " myself ( ego ) for extended periods when on a creative roll. Love it. Recently I re-invented old oil painting. Family heirloom with all the attatched " you must keep this forever stuff" because.....?

Found myself out of the blue searching photo's and customizing landscape
of painting with proportionate cut out's of me, pet's, etc. It's great! Created my own scene in the now. Friends all want to be in my picture!
I have everyone searching for size appropriate cut outs to include themselves in the scene.

You never know what's gonna show up when you check out and let the flow check in!

Now, about that carrot peeler Phil.... perhaps you can train your little rodent friends to assist you with this one. I once killed a gopher with too many carrots, thought I was helping it to recover from cat attack but unfortunetly it died of carrot bloat. Aaah.... the road to hell :D

L.
L. Bryson
L. Bryson

Previous

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion