Tolle to teach on Oprah.com

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.
Sighclone

Re: Tolle to teach on Oprah.com

Post by Sighclone » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:37 am

Narz -

Week 6, April 7. Tonight's show (April 21) was also good. Oprah's got the lingo down but with about twice as much energy and much less authenticity cf. ET...but not bad, for her. She may have been discovering a lot of Presence lately, but there is a big ol' (pretty generous and down home) ego there also. They also talked about personality being the style of the human form and not necessarily being egoic. Eckhart is getting more comfortable with this web broadcast. They talked about the difficulty of confronting polluters...being accepting, etc....fairly complex discussion - the Skyper was confused. Eckhart had a few good laughs and some of his typical pinpoint wisdom.

There was a lengthy discussion of "the real world" vs. Zen Mountain bliss - you will enjoy the free audio, available tomorrow on Oprah dot com. Of course, maybe you saw it.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Narz

Re: Tolle to teach on Oprah.com

Post by Narz » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:17 am

Thank you Andy. I'm tired now but I will check that out tomorrow.
“Seek simplicity but distrust it”

InfinityCurve - my YouTube Channel :)