A mask of the painbody

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.
Anois

Post by Anois » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:42 pm

what if... as you saw yourself being pulled by drama, you recognized a moment of choice and were not able to walk away... and what if that was perfectly OK?

what if you just laughed at all of this?

It's all OK!... whatever "It" Is.

heidi

Post by heidi » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:52 pm

Exactly! :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

Anois

Post by Anois » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:17 pm

I suppose I am responsible for starting the dating ambiance by saying how attractive I found Myself. It was intended to lighten the thread a little. Much of it was tongue in cheek. It was great gas and I hope that would not be the end of it.

Myself's posts are original and inspirational. Last night I went back on many of the ones I had missed. Some are hilarious. All are present.

She is a tremendous asset to this forum. So kiss and make up and sort out those pain bodies.

Big party on Sep 02 (and loads of pics !)

Anois

Post by Anois » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:35 pm

It might be helpful if we were all to have a nice cup of tea, do what you do to enter presence and come back refreshed.

myself

Post by myself » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:41 pm

heidi wrote:I really think what's been said is all that there is. It is in the open on an internet forum. You started a very thoughtful thread that meanandered into an example of exactly the type of painbody experience you first described.
Aha... the hidden gem... here is the heart of the matter.

So... you look "out there"... in this case at the messages in this thread... and you *see* painbody. How is it you see this? Is it in the form of the message? Where is the painbody? Is it my experience or yours? Because I gotta tell you Heidi.. I am experiencing complete peace and joy... and have been throughout the thread... in fact I'm having loads of fun. So, the question is... where is the painbody? And if this is what you SEE when you look OUT THERE... then isn't the painbody actually in YOUR experience?

Do you see what I mean about smoke & mirrors?

heidi wrote:What am I moderating? I am moderating an Eckhart Tolle discussion group. I'm the moderator, so of course, I'm moderating. Intuitively, I felt a desire to steer the thread back to its core topic, as it felt more like a dating chat room than an Eckhart Tolle discussion forum.
Well this is another interesting subject that deserves a closer look. This is an Eckhart Tolle discussion group... so.. what does that mean? And truly, I'd like a clarification here. Does this mean that we must limit our conversations to discussing Eckhart Tolle material only? It seems to me that sometimes it's helpful to discuss the tools and pointers. But then once we see what it is the pointer is pointing to, that we simply LIVE LIFE from that awareness... and let the form unfold as it unfolds.

I find that the meaning and essence of Being can unfold in so many beautiful and wondrous ways... and if we don't limit its unfolding that something truly wonderful can take place, in ways that we cannot imagine. Eric and I had a private conversation in which he told me that I can BE however I wanted to be here on this forum. Well, I'm doing just that. If this is not desired then please let me know. Ya know... I'm very much a free bird. I really cannot be limited... and if such limitation is placed upon me I will leave. This is perfectly OK... no fault or blame. It is as it is. Let me know what it is you all want, and I will abide by your wishes.

:)

heidi

Post by heidi » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:14 pm

I suppose I am responsible for starting the dating ambiance by saying how attractive I found Myself.
Ha ha ha

Myself - I have no problem with you or anyone on this forum. I simply wrote a quote and said what I said because the spirit moved me to. When asked to clarify, I did that to the best of my ability.

Who is mirroring what? Where are you looking when you assume to know my painbody experience by my simple posts to this forum?
I'm very much a free bird. I really cannot be limited... and if such limitation is placed upon me I will leave. This is perfectly OK... no fault or blame. It is as it is. Let me know what it is you all want, and I will abide by your wishes.
Me, too, a free bird. I didn't see any limitation put anywhere. Truly I am baffled by the big deal, as this is a free place to come and go as we please.

Love and blessings to you, sincerely. And I'm sorry if you have a problem with the moderation, but I'm just doing what I do, as are you.
Be impeccable with your word, don't take anything personally, don't make assumptions, do your best." --Miguel Ruiz-.
Heidi

Anois

Post by Anois » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:17 pm

Now where did all this start ?
Oh yes !

Anois wrote:

I'm all butterflies !
and then
Myself wrote
if we don't limit its unfolding that something truly wonderful can take place
and then .................

myself

Post by myself » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:33 pm

heidi wrote:
Who is mirroring what? Where are you looking when you assume to know my painbody experience by my simple posts to this forum?
I'm not assuming anything. You brought up that you saw the painbody and since this was not on my plate I suggested it may be on yours... as this is what you said you saw going on.
heidi wrote: Me, too, a free bird. I didn't see any limitation put anywhere. Truly I am baffled by the big deal, as this is a free place to come and go as we please.
Now you're changing your story. You spoke to me of the need to moderate in this instance. What does MODERATING mean, if not limitation? I simply asked for clarification of what it is you're limiting and how you intend to apply that.
heidi wrote:Love and blessings to you, sincerely. And I'm sorry if you have a problem with the moderation, but I'm just doing what I do, as are you.
LOL! There is no problem. Whether I stay or go... it's not a problem. If a boulder is put in its path, a river finds another way. I'm not attached to my participation here. Although I am enjoying it, for as long as it is welcomed. Recently I was on another forum on which my participation was no longer welcomed and I was asked to limit my expression... so I left. No biggie. :D

Thank you for the love and blessings. Ditto. :D

myself

Post by myself » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:34 pm

Anois wrote:Now where did all this start ?
Oh yes !

Anois wrote:

I'm all butterflies !
and then
Myself wrote
if we don't limit its unfolding that something truly wonderful can take place
and then .................
Then came the SMOOCH, Anois... DUH!! :roll:

myself

Post by myself » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:55 pm

Anois wrote:I suppose I am responsible for starting the dating ambiance by saying how attractive I found Myself. It was intended to lighten the thread a little. Much of it was tongue in cheek. It was great gas and I hope that would not be the end of it.

Myself's posts are original and inspirational. Last night I went back on many of the ones I had missed. Some are hilarious. All are present.

She is a tremendous asset to this forum. So kiss and make up and sort out those pain bodies.

Big party on Sep 02 (and loads of pics !)
By the way... Thank You, Anois... this was very sweet of you. You get 2 Smooches for this (wet ones too :P )

din

Post by din » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:57 pm

Hey Din - A row!
Geeeezzzz! I'm away a few hours and all hell breaks loose!

All right people next time there's a major pain body attack like this let me know as it is happening.

And myself is insisting there's no pain body on her part! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It takes two to tango!!! :shock:

(I'm in deep sh*t now!)

Anois, next time, call me on my beeper!!! :D
:)

heidi

Post by heidi » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:13 pm

I'm not assuming anything. You brought up that you saw the painbody and since this was not on my plate
For godsakes, you started this very good and thoughtful topic about exactly that.
Now you're changing your story.
My "story" is the same as I explained earlier; the topic had meandered into territory that seemed paradoxically illustrative of your sentiments in the original post. It was so interesting to me, I commented on it, and "moderated" tried to steer it back to its source.

Nothing personal at all.

So true, Din, the painbody dance takes two to tango, and me not the best dancer, have stepped on a few toes. :)
Heidi

Anois

Post by Anois » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:21 pm

Going for more tea !

myself

Post by myself » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:24 pm

din wrote:
Hey Din - A row!
Geeeezzzz! I'm away a few hours and all hell breaks loose!

All right people next time there's a major pain body attack like this let me know as it is happening.

And myself is insisting there's no pain body on her part! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It takes two to tango!!! :shock:

(I'm in deep sh*t now!)

Anois, next time, call me on my beeper!!! :D
din darling I got you all figured out. You like to accuse just to see if someone reacts.. then you can come back and say.. SEE, there must have been something there otherwise you wouldn't have reacted to it. and all the while playing innocent too... like.. who me? i didn't do anything!

hahahaha

NO SMOOCH FOR YOU!

:lol:

myself

Post by myself » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 pm

heidi wrote:
I'm not assuming anything. You brought up that you saw the painbody and since this was not on my plate
For godsakes, you started this very good and thoughtful topic about exactly that.
uh-huh... I started a thread where I reflected on something that occurred before (pain body in reference to romantic longing). Then it passed... this was no longer a current issue... and the conversation changed and became something else.
heidi wrote:
Now you're changing your story.
My "story" is the same as I explained earlier; the topic had meandered into territory that seemed paradoxically illustrative of your sentiments in the original post.
Well I suppose you saw what you saw in it. Perhaps others saw something else. There's something to that... WHAT WE SEE, no?
heidi wrote:It was so interesting to me, I commented on it, and "moderated" tried to steer it back to its source.
Well if you wanted to talk about the original post some more, why not just come out and talk about it? Why the "moderating" tactic in order to steer it back to its source? What did it need to be steered back there for, unless you wished to discuss it NOW, in which case... go ahead and come out with it and discuss it NOW. But OWN the fact that this is YOUR desire and interest, instead of a roundabout indirect steering of someone else's expression.
heidi wrote: So true, Din, the painbody dance takes two to tango, and me not the best dancer, have stepped on a few toes. :)
Back to the pain body. Who is having this experience? Are you having a pain body experience? Do you think I am, based on the nature of my replies to you? Don't assume too much... Presence can take many forms... not always nicey nice with sugar on top. I am entirely peaceful... and enjoying this new change in direction.

But I've noticed that sugar does help sometimes. So here you go Heidi...

BIG HUG!!! :D :D :D