How to have some of my posts deleted ?

All members are asked to be familiar with these rules and guidelines.
Post Reply
painBody
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:25 pm
Location: Not on this forum

How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Post by painBody » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:30 am

Hello, this question is intended particularly for moderators and/or site admins, but anyone who can help is encouraged to respond.

I would really like to have some of my older posts deleted. I don't want/need to go into detail too much, except to say that they now pose a security risk to me that I did not foresee when I posted them. So, it is really important that I am able to delete these posts.

Since these posts have a few replies, I am unable to do this myself.

P.S. I tried to report one of my own posts, but have not received a mod/admin response to that.

Please help ! Thank you very much !
painBody
Last edited by painBody on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dijmart
Posts: 2107
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Post by dijmart » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi,

You may want to move this to "technical" questions? Anyways, to my knowledge this forum doesn't have an admin, only moderators. I don't know if they have the ability to remove posts. You may want to PM Andy (Sighclone) or Webwanderer.

Hope you get the issue resolved.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

painBody
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:25 pm
Location: Not on this forum

Re: How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Post by painBody » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm

dijmart wrote:Hi,

You may want to move this to "technical" questions? Anyways, to my knowledge this forum doesn't have an admin, only moderators. I don't know if they have the ability to remove posts. You may want to PM Andy (Sighclone) or Webwanderer.

Hope you get the issue resolved.
Thanks !

Believe it or not, I looked everywhere for a "technical questions" subforum, but didn't see it :D

Will post it there. Thanks again :)

User avatar
dijmart
Posts: 2107
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Post by dijmart » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:56 pm

painBody wrote:
dijmart wrote:Hi,

You may want to move this to "technical" questions? Anyways, to my knowledge this forum doesn't have an admin, only moderators. I don't know if they have the ability to remove posts. You may want to PM Andy (Sighclone) or Webwanderer.

Hope you get the issue resolved.
Thanks !

Believe it or not, I looked everywhere for a "technical questions" subforum, but didn't see it :D

Will post it there. Thanks again :)
Look harder it's there..lol. "Support and technical questions", second down from the top of page.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

painBody
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:25 pm
Location: Not on this forum

Re: How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Post by painBody » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:50 am

dijmart wrote:
Look harder it's there..lol. "Support and technical questions", second down from the top of page.
Yes, I found it after your first response, LOL. I didn't make that clear, I suppose :lol:

Thank you :) I can always count on you ;)

User avatar
dijmart
Posts: 2107
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: How to have some of my posts deleted ?

Post by dijmart » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:26 am

painBody wrote:
dijmart wrote:
Look harder it's there..lol. "Support and technical questions", second down from the top of page.
Yes, I found it after your first response, LOL. I didn't make that clear, I suppose :lol:

Thank you :) I can always count on you ;)
:)
Take what you like and leave the rest.

Post Reply