Like a space moving through space

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
dubhasa

Like a space moving through space

Post by dubhasa » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 pm

I heard it somewhere and feels that this is the perfect description of my inner life. Space…both static and dynamic. No heaviness, no pulling and pushing in any direction. Not carrying a burden of past nor carrying expectation of future. Feels absolute freedom and effortlessness in any movement.

Interaction with others are effortless. Behavior is not determined by any outside force person/norm/situation. No expectation of any kind, no dependency on anything. If insults on praises are thrown in my direction, they pass through. There is no sticking or there is nothing solid to stick to. All emotions, all thoughts are allowed and welcomed. There is nothing nor anyone to stop them. No judgement, no concept of right or wrong.

In a sense, all I do is relish the experience, not simply neutral observation. There is a sense of enjoyment, great love, respect and affection for everything and everyone.

runstrails

Re: Like a space moving through space

Post by runstrails » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:45 am

Lovely, dubahsa. Welcome back.
Space is indeed a lovely analogy.

sardinelover

Re: Like a space moving through space

Post by sardinelover » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Well said, dubhasa. :)

Bruce Lee said it very well too. Be like water. Water fits any container perfectly and effortlessly. Life is the container, you are water.
Relax your face