good loa books

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

good loa books

Postby theslymoose » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:21 pm

I am interested in the Loa but when I search online about it I am a bit turned off because most books and sights about it seem centered around money and success. I was hoping some people on this sight could recommend a good Loa book or 2 if they are well read in the subject. Thanks.
theslymoose

Re: good loa books

Postby karmarider » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:13 am

You are smart to be skeptical. The popular presentation is sort of like a desperate description of a drunken orgy by people who have never been to one.

I think the Conversatons with God and Jed Mckenna have a more sober treatment of the subject.

And, most importantly, there is nothing like testing it out for yourself to prove or disprove it.
karmarider

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:00 am

theslymoose wrote:I am interested in the Loa but when I search online about it I am a bit turned off because most books and sights about it seem centered around money and success. I was hoping some people on this sight could recommend a good Loa book or 2 if they are well read in the subject. Thanks.

Well, for my money ( :lol: - sorry couldn't resist), I recommend books by Abraham-Hicks. I am fairly well acquainted with LoA teachings and there is no better place than Abraham to learn the deeper aspects of its workings in our lives. LoA is always in effect in everyone's life. When you hear the truism "you create your own reality" LoA is how it works.

Skepticism is always a healthy servant, cynicism is not. No matter what you read or study, by whatever author or source, it is always you who have responsibility for what you believe. And what you believe will be emphasized experientially in your life. That, by the way, is how LoA works.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Onceler » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:33 pm

In my experience, which is limited, LOA is a long term project......don't expect instant turn around unless your cause/effect history (karma) is very smooth and streamlined. The older one is and the longer the conditioning has been in effect, the slower the change, again in my own personal experience. I believe the promise of instant success and turn around promoted by many LOA writers turns many off when it doesn't manifest immediately as promised. I would trust a thinker who takes this into account.

Personally, I believe that things are meant to be the way they are and subtle changes in awareness promote acceptance over time and also gradually change future outcomes as fear and negativity diminish and positivity, no matter what the circumstance, becomes the norm.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby Simontology » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:08 am

The best LOA teaching thing in my opinion, for me is the SGR Programme by Bob Proctor, Michael Beckwith and Jack Canfield. (If only there was some way that the programme could be copied and put on the internet for free to download...)

But anyway,

The law of attraction does work the trick is to find the teacher that suits you.
Simontology

Return to Law of Attraction