What you resist persists - why?

Manifesting your reality or the Law of Attraction

Re: What you resist persists - why?

Postby ashley72 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 am

peas wrote:
ashley72 wrote:You are the guys saying that I don't belong here because you want this forum to be a scientific free zone. What is your agenda?

I just took a time machine back to my former self. I asked a while back if you were trolling because your posts seemed repetitive and off topic. I tried to explore it with you but we kept hitting walls together. It's one thing to post scientific material but when it doesn't fit the thread, and is repeated over and over again, it comes across as propaganda.

And we really don't want propaganda on a spiritual forum. Do we? :wink:

Well, we can all try at least.

I actually have a big soft spot for you Ash cause I feel your pain, for some reason, I can't really explain more than that. It's just that I feel your pain.

Now to someone who is more scientific than spiritual, that might come across as patronising. I assure you it isn't.

V Peace V

Propaganda? Someone has different views to your own and it's classified as propaganda! :roll:

Do you guys think that we all live in a bubble and everyone is all going to chirp in unison.... You guys need a big dose of reality.
ashley72

Postby peas » Thu May 01, 2014 10:59 am

Woah, now we are diving into the constitution. Watch out now.

(Runs and hides)
peas

Postby peas » Thu May 01, 2014 11:01 am

(Peeks out from hiding spot to say...)

Quick, sort this out boys, before Aunty Jen comes and confiscates our toys!

(Ducks for cover)
Last edited by peas on Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
peas

Postby ashley72 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:05 am

Look if people here don't want me bringing new scientific based perspectives to the debate than I'll stop contributing. Maybe I have out grown this group over the years. I must admit that over the past 12 months I have found that people tend to just repeat all the same themes over and over and over again... Particularly new-comers... That's why I'm sure the founder Eric or even Heidi for that matter don't really contribute here anymore.

It wouldn't even surprise me if the forum loses its relevance soon. PON doesn't have the same impact it did in 2006 like many books that have a big following in the early days... Followers lose interest and move on.
ashley72

Postby Phil2 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:31 am

ashley72 wrote:Look if people here don't want me bringing new scientific based perspectives to the debate than I'll stop contributing. Maybe I have out grown this group over the years. I must admit that over the past 12 months I have found that people tend to just repeat all the same themes over and over and over again... Particularly new-comers... That's why I'm sure the founder Eric or even Heidi for that matter don't really contribute here anymore.

It wouldn't even surprise me if the forum loses its relevance soon. PON doesn't have the same impact it did in 2006 like many books that have a big following in the early days... Followers lose interest and move on.

Ashley, you don't bring "new scientific based perspectives to the debate" you just bring systematic controversy to Eckhart Tolle's teachings in the name of "science" ...

And there is a name for such behaviour: trolling !
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby runstrails » Thu May 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Folks, I'm going to lock this thread since its going nowhere fast.
Everyone, it's fine to disagree but lets do it respectfully.
runstrails

Postby runstrails » Sat May 03, 2014 4:08 am

I've unlocked this thread now that cooler heads are prevailing :D.
runstrails

Previous

Return to Law of Attraction