Tolle Criticism

Talk about anything Tolle-related here.

Re: Tolle Criticism

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

davidsun wrote:P.S. I 'see' labeling/calling someone else's actions 'harsh' and 'judgmental' as being an expression of a kind of 'harsh' 'judgment' in itself.
davidsun wrote:BTW, IMO your characterization of said commentary as being a 'harsh' 'judgment' strikes me as being ''harshly' 'judgmental' itself.

I'm a little confused. What's the point of your criticism? You seem to be working hard at making a case for something. And why are you expressly demonstrating the same behavior that you perceive as worthy of criticism in me? What are you trying to accomplish? Surely there is something more valuable to explore in this forum than starting a membership by attacking me about a dialog in a 9 month old thread whose participant no longer posts here.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby dijmart » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Davidsun, Please "stop" underlining "and" using "quotes" so "much". I "got" a headache "reading" your "post". :mrgreen:
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 pm

dijmart wrote:Davidsun, Please "stop" underlining "and" using "quotes" so "much". I "got" a headache "reading" your "post". :mrgreen:

haha....I was thinking the same thing. Wtf lol. That dude went through a whole lot of effort to underline and quote and bold his messages and even PARTS of different words, to basically come across with absolutely no point at all, in his messages :lol:. Quite hilarious.
Enlightened2B

Postby dijmart » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 am

Enlightened2B wrote:
dijmart wrote:Davidsun, Please "stop" underlining "and" using "quotes" so "much". I "got" a headache "reading" your "post". :mrgreen:

haha....I was thinking the same thing. Wtf lol. That dude went through a whole lot of effort to underline and quote and bold his messages and even PARTS of different words, to basically come across with absolutely no point at all, in his messages :lol:. Quite hilarious.

I agree! :lol:
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby painBody » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:21 am

Jealousy glows red hot, illuminating the faces and words of anyone afflicted.
painBody

Previous

Return to General Eckhart Tolle Discussion