Your Way is Yours Alone

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums

Re: Your Way is Yours Alone

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 am

slow ride wrote:E2B wrote: If everbody woke up and gained mastery if their creative force and quit allowing their energy to be diverted into the separation dream, it would just vanish.

So, basically what you're saying is that if all 7 billion people 'woke up', the physical world would just vanish. Wow. That's a bold statement SR and doesn't really make any sense if you ask me. 8)

Kind of ignores all of the other sentient lifeforms on this planet and non-sentient forms as well that Source could very well be exploring through.

It only seems so real because we're so very good at projecting and because we've been vested with potent creative power.

Sure, seems likely, but is this your own experience? Aside from quoting Quantum Physics and other spiritual texts, can you tell me that you know for 100 percent certainty that this is your own experience? :D

Just to re-iterate, I'm not talking about the stories we create about the world. Those are easy to see through by simple observation and self inquiry.

When I say the world doesn't vanish on awakening, I mean, what we perceive as physical, such as this computer or the door to my bedroom, etc. Basically, as Vedanta calls 'maya'. It doesn't just disappear because this particular soul awakens to the presence behind all experience. Consider the possibility that, what we perceive as the physical universe is being experienced through the same Awareness that is experiencing through his human body right here, right now. The world as I see it, is a collective Consciousness as cliche as that sounds. Everything is conscious, in ways we can't possibly imagine through our limited minds. Humans might have a more evolved level of Consciousness than another physical form. However, consider that the rock outside of your house has the same Source Awareness going through it as this human body does, right here as does the tree, the plant, the ocean, the ground, the grass and the butterfly outside of your window, all with different levels of awareness that we really can't possibly comprehend in our human brains.

Just my take
Last edited by Enlightened2B on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enlightened2B

Postby randomguy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:27 am

E2B wrote:I see the 'separate person' as a belief and nothing more, but the individual, unique perspectives are still here. I think that’s quite a limited perspective if you ask me to suggest otherwise.

Did I ask you to suggest otherwise? Did I say the individual perspective is NOT here? I think I quite clearly described the opposite, how the individual perspective IS. Is it because I used the word emptiness in association with individual? Have you found this individual, yes? Or is this one of those sunset tricks where the individual appears to be empty but that is deceptive and it pays to "know" otherwise? Look, it's super fun to have everything figured out. But it is also super fun to know nothing.
Do the yellow-rose petals
tremble and fall
at the rapid's roar?
- Basho
randomguy

Postby slow ride » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:52 am

It is the only scenario that makes any sense.

Oneness source wouldn't make separation, nothing makes the opposite of itself.

An extension of source vested with creative power, however, just might, either by accident or for adventure.

Yes, I am sure. I see the creative love force flowing through everything. Don't you? It is plain to see.
slow ride

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:06 am

randomguy wrote:
E2B wrote:I see the 'separate person' as a belief and nothing more, but the individual, unique perspectives are still here. I think that’s quite a limited perspective if you ask me to suggest otherwise.

Did I ask you to suggest otherwise? Did I say the individual perspective is NOT here? I think I quite clearly described the opposite, how the individual perspective IS. Is it because I used the word emptiness in association with individual? Have you found this individual, yes? Or is this one of those sunset tricks where the individual appears to be empty but that is deceptive and it pays to "know" otherwise? Look, it's super fun to have everything figured out. But it is also super fun to know nothing.

Sorry, if I misinterpreted your post RG previously.

In any event, I agree with you that it's not about having everything (or anything) figured out. I base my perspective off of my own experience and research that I've done, but I do not hold tightly to it anymore. I've finally accepted that it's ok....not to know. But, I do think there's enough evidence available to formulate opinions on what might seem 'likely' as opposed to claiming 'knowledge'.
Enlightened2B

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:17 am

slow ride wrote:It is the only scenario that makes any sense.

Oneness source wouldn't make separation, nothing makes the opposite of itself.

An extension of source vested with creative power, however, just might, either by accident or for adventure.

If Oneness is all there is, then it is Oneness that creates separation. How do we know that Source didn't intentionally create this 3 D virtual reality as a gameboard for itself? Seems likely that this can very well be the case. As extensions of Source, I would agree with you that we do have creative power as we can see in the way we each co-manifest reality. However, the universe existed prior to humans inhabiting it.

Yes, I am sure. I see the creative love force flowing through everything. Don't you? It is plain to see.
[/quote]

My perspective on reality is constantly changing and evolving with the inclusion of new information. It goes through ebbs and flows. Moments of clarity and moments of confusion. I don't see awakening anymore as a 'static event', instead merely an expansive perspective. When I'm debating with someone over something I feel so incredibly 'right' about, once I can stop, step out and put myself in other persons shoes is an awakening for myself. You can do this with anything in life. I have multiple episodes of these over the course of life. So...

As far as creative love force, well....if life is perfect already and everything is already....'just is', outside of the labels our mind puts on things, then love unconditionally, is all there is and therefore, this unconditional love flows through everything. 8)
Enlightened2B

Postby slow ride » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 am

Oneness is not all there is.

There is also us, the simultaneous extension of oneness, part of oneness, but also an extension, not the original, made in oneness' image. Vested with full creative power.

We did all this. Purposefully or accidentally, nobody knows. Source has nothing to do with it. Our adventure is to get back.
slow ride

Postby Psychoslice » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:48 am

For me I see only one way, and that is where you are already, any other is only the ego wanting you to not find yourself, if you are found the ego diminishes. To see a true master is to see past the mind body organism, the source reflects through the master, and this reflection is of the same source that all masters reflect to those who are inquiring to know themselves. When we become enlightened, we also will reflect from the source from within each one of us, all together we are one, and one refection is seen through all the mind bodies, just as the facets of one diamond. So what I have shared here, is only what is reflected through my mind body, and that is always tainted by the mind, so the words are never the truth, they can only point to the truth.
Psychoslice

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:22 am

slow ride wrote:We did all this. Purposefully or accidentally, nobody knows. Source has nothing to do with it. Our adventure is to get back.

Well I don't necessarily see it this way. I think it's all a clever, purposefully placed veil which we will only uncover at the death of the body and remember our entire purpose for being here. Sure, we can get glimpses of our nature now when we go beyond thought.

Source is all there is as I see it. There is nothing other than source. What you and I are, are merely extensions of Source's own imagination. Of course I can't prove any of this.
Enlightened2B

Postby slow ride » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:41 am

E2B, Not much of a source really, if it can't conceive of a more satisfying nightmare than this. I gotta stick with the idea that source has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Psychoslice, nice.
slow ride

Postby alex » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 am

I'm with you dj, I believe in free speech and no censorship, but I think Jack is trying to say: what if everyone on the forum shared from their experience, and nothing else? What if we don't prescribe, or quote what other people have to say on the subject, but talk about what we know, which is what we have experienced. Our truth, what we have lived, is the truest guide for another we can offer.

This! Beautifully said. Go Jack!
alex

Postby slow ride » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 pm

alex wrote:
I'm with you dj, I believe in free speech and no censorship, but I think Jack is trying to say: what if everyone on the forum shared from their experience, and nothing else? What if we don't prescribe, or quote what other people have to say on the subject, but talk about what we know, which is what we have experienced. Our truth, what we have lived, is the truest guide for another we can offer.

This! Beautifully said. Go Jack!

The people Jack needs to be sharing his experience with are those licensed to write prescriptions. Hearing voices and growing more self-righteously belligerent is not spiritual, it is dangerous.
slow ride

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:34 pm

slow ride wrote:The people Jack needs to be sharing his experience with are those licensed to write prescriptions.

That is probably the most hurtful thing you can say to someone who has just made their channeling public. I notice how you started this thread talking about loving everyone and how my criticism of your grandiose claims of never feeling the need to lead or follow has turned you to spiteful comments that now litter this thread. This is literally dis-grace-ful. Full of the distortion of Grace.

Self-righteousness. What does this mean? As I see it, self-confidence. Being unshakable in the deep knowing of your conviction. Yes. I am self-righteous. I know my Truth and I speak it unashamedly. I am motivated by the deep love I have for my-Self and others who I know are a unified Oneness within My Heart. What motivates your hurtful accusations?

slow ride wrote:is not spiritual

What is spiritual? I'd genuinely love to know your definition as I suspect we differ and this may be part of the reason you are trying to offend me.

As I see it, spirituality is a personal, direct, experiential exploration of that which exists beyond the physical. Spirit being the non-physical element of each of us. Channeling is spiritual. Directly. The flow of information from the spiritual to the physical realms is one of the purposes of humanity. We all do it every day, just most of us are unconscious of it. Being conscious, allowing and discerning of the flow of information offers great benefits to yourself, others and the whole of consciousness. I'll tell you what isn't spiritual (though it can be helpful in leading there) - discussions on spiritual-type concepts that lack direct experiential understanding. (I imagine this conversation will devolve further after this - hopefully not into an unproductive continuation of "spiritual = X, I am X you are Y").

Love, Sincerity, Openness,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby Phil2 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:03 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
That is probably the most hurtful thing you can say to someone who has just made their channeling public.

What is hurt ? ... except your self image ? ... which means nothing can be really hurt ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby Phil2 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:09 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:[
As I see it, spirituality is a personal, direct, experiential exploration of that which exists beyond the physical. Spirit being the non-physical element of each of us.

Jack,

You forget to say that spirituality is non identification to ANY form, physical forms (like the body) but also psychological forms (like thoughts) ... because the essence of who you are is formless ... and you seem to still be attached to your own thoughts and self image ... and this is not 'spirituality' ... it is just changing one's physical identity for a psychological one ... still a 'form' ...

When you have no identity at all, what is it that can be 'hurt' ?

??
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:37 pm

You've got it completely wrong Phil. Totally wrong. It's ALL Identity. The spiritual aspect of you is inseparable from the body and mind. It created them. And, simultaneously, is them. Just as origin created All. And, simultaneously, is All. As below, so above. As above, so below. The rules of Creation flow in both upward and downward 'directions'.

Every Perspective, no matter how individual and small or comic and large, is an Identity. The Oneness of the Present is the full inclusion of ALL Perspectives. It is the Supreme Identity, made of it's creations that are both separate and free-will endowed Identities of their very own, AND simultaneously smaller aspects that together are the Known Identity of Origin. Origin is creating free-will being's in it's own image so it may go on a voyage of Self-discovery. Each of our own voyages of Self-discovery adds to the Knowing Origin has for It-Self. Our Self-discovery, is It's Self-discovery. It is intimately connected to each of us. In a sense, we are It, but also we are our Own. We are both separate and inseparate. Where separation is greatest, the greatest potential for Self-discovery exists. The physical realm of Earth is a place of great separation. We are here to discover our-Selves (move from separation to inseparation) in a place of great limitation to add greatly to the Self-discovery of our Own Identity and the Original Identity and the Identity of All Creation.

Love, Awe, Glory,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion